38

" 𝑰 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 "

" 𝑰 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 "

I was freezing my ass off on the bench, I wasn't allowed to see my boyfriend often, once a week on a Friday at 5 pm. He was late, sure by 20 seconds but he was never late. 'I'm not late, you just didn't turn around' I whipped around and saw the bright blonde stood in his huge coat a small grin on his face. 'Draco' I whispered running up to him and pressing my lips to his in a desperate attempt to get warm. His hands held my neck as we kissed, it didn't really help they were cold but it would be alright. I put my hands under his coat and leaned in to hug him. 'I missed you' I admitted shyly. 

Draco kissed my forehead, 'I missed you too, little accent' I hit his chest 'stop' He laughed pulling me in with his arms, 'never, how has everything been, Potter hasn't arrived yet has he?' He said bitterly still disliking my brother. I shook my head 'no he's not, I've been alright. The nightmares have almost gone since you're idea' Draco pulled me in tightly and took off his jacket and put it round me, I slid in my arms and continued walking. 'I do have some great ideas' I nodded humming so it didn't hurt to much.

'y/n, we'll figure this out okay, we'll get rid of your nightmares' Draco was sat on the end of my bed stroking my arm. This was the first time the order had let him in the house, Sirius insisted. My nightmares had me screaming which caused my throat to hurt immensely, Draco was the only one to calm me down, more or less his scent , even when I was asleep I could feel him when he was next to me, it made me feel safe. 'Here' He pulled his jumper over his head, he flicked his wand a small flash hitting the sweater. 'sleep with my jumper, it'll keep you calm' I nodded and pulled it over my head I took a deep breath of the smell ; expensive cologne, mints and smoke. I smiled at him 'thank you' I croaked. He gave me a soft kiss, 'I have to go home y/n/n'.

I grinned a little at the memory, 'And Sirius?' He asked holding my hand tight, 'He's been fussing over me like I'm a baby, him and Remus even tried a game night with me the other night' Draco nodded 'I get worried' He admitted to me 'Like what if he comes back for you, to finish you off and I can't be there in time, what am I supposed to do with out you, I've never felt this kind of thing for anyone, not even family. What do I do?' I paused, halting and turning putting my hands on his neck and face. 'I will be okay and whether you can save me or not I'll be okay. I can fend for myself' He bit his lip cautiously, 'But-' I held up my hand 'I should of fought back and I didn't, that's pathetic of me. I will always fight back from now on. I can't forgive myself if I don't'.

He sighed and wrapped his arms around me, 'You're not pathetic, you were inches away from death y/n and you couldn't of done anything to help, it was too late' I furrowed my brows 'No! I could of fought. But I didn't!' I shouted making my throat burn, I gripped on to my neck in pain, I backed away, Draco tried to move forward but I walked away a little holding on to my throat, cursing a little. 'y/n, I'm sorry I said anything, are you okay' I turned back, tears in my eyes. 'You see, stop being so nice to me!' Draco's face hardened 'You're my girlfriend, of course I'm going to be nice' He said in a bitter tone, which was funny as he said something so nice. 'Well I need everyone to stop walking on eggshells'. I demanded.

Draco's hands slid on to my waist, 'Sorry bitch' I hit his shoulder 'not like that dickhead' He chuckled and kissed my cheek, 'lets get you home eh' I growled a little but walked the direction of Grimmauld Place. 'You explain our plan to Sirius?' I nodded eagerly just excited as he was 'Sirius loved our plan said he would love to babysit' Draco laughed, 'Just like a grandfather would' I felt a slight sting at my stomach. 'Yeah, he's the closest thing I've got' Draco squeezed my hand lightly. 'One day' I nodded reminiscing 'one day'.

We were sat on one of the seesaws at the park talking and playing like children, 'you know one day we could do this with out own kids' Draco suggested making me giggle. 'Is that so?' He nodded eagerly, 'we'll take them to this park and then to Sirius' for dinner' I smiled at the thought of dinner with Sirius and Draco. 'How many kids?' I asked genuinely curious, 'two.' He decided 'preferably one girl and one boy' I raised a brow 'how come' Draco took a deep breath. 'Because when I grew up I never had someone to play with, or go to other than my mother and I won't have my kids the same way' at first I was unsure of what to say, Draco never normally opens up like that. I got off the seesaw and hugged him tight. 'No child deserves that' I whispered.

Draco tucked a hair behind my ear, 'I'll see you on the train?' I nodded kissing his cheek, 'you will, before you go. Did you hear anything? you know I have to ask' He shook his head and stroked my hand 'Nothing, as usual' I was constantly forced to check if Draco had heard anything about Voldemort but it was always a nothing, which I didn't blame him for his parents never telling him shit. 'Goodbye accent' I leaned up and kissed him. 'Goodbye Draco' I pushed the door open and wandered in. 'How was it?' Sirius asked wanting to know as usual. 'Good, he knows nothing as usual' Sirius opened his arms for a hug and I obliged hugging him tight. 'Order meeting?' He nodded 'Yep just before Harry comes' I followed him through to the kitchen, 

[A/N] just published two chapters and I'm tired