Bound to the Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

Kiara's Point Of View: Walking down the steps of the plane me and everyone went to go inside the luxurious van dad bought for the tournament.

With Dad, Uncle James, Aunt Kacy, and Mom in the front seats driving and talking in the front

With Dad, Uncle James, Aunt Kacy, and Mom in the front seats driving and talking in the front. The rest of us are all talking in the back.

Half an hour later. Winter brings a suggestion."Let's have a playlist contest. Whoever has the best playlist wins and gets to ride the car they suggest from anyone in this group to school. Jamal doesn't try to use this on our parents. We all know they won't let us use theirs even if we begged for our lives."

Jamal rolls his eyes. "That was only 5 times ok to get over it."

"5 time do you hear yourself sir?" Coco leaned back incredibly.

"Shut up Coco!" He embarrassedly yelled at her.

She held her hands up in protest. "Alright alright Mr. 5 times... 5 times but don't get no dime..."

"Coco...

"I'll stop!"

Lake speaks up. "Fine you girls are one boy against girls who is going to go. There can only be 3 boys and 3 girls."

The twins sit out Joy shrugs. "I don't feel like it."

Winter raises her hand. "I'll show mines."

Rain raises her hand. "I'll do one."

Silias and Brian raise their hands. "We'll do it. We like listening to Shawn Mendes and Ed Sheeran."

Coco sits next to the twins, "I don't feel like showing my playlist so y'all can go on." She says shooing her hand.

Jamal calls out. "I'll show one."

Lake breathes out a relieved sigh. "I don't think y'all was ready for this anyway."

"There's nothing to get ready for-

"Rain..." Lake looked at his mate lovingly. "Please don't embarrass me. I was feeling myself right now."

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever boosts you confidence mate."

Sunflower backs up. "I don't wanna be showing either. I'll judge tho."

Everyone then shifts their gazes to me and Amera.

I look at Amera who still has her head buried in her phone and back out.

"I don't wanna show you guys probably go on without me."

Rain looks at me confused. "You should really show this time Kiara. Every time we ask you to shut us down. Don't think we don't hear you singing those songs when we are sleeping."

I stopped singing when my parents died. I thought they were the only ones who deserved to hear my voice. But I still sing to the girls... they still get nightmares. And besides it's been so long since I sang in front of people. I don't wanna sound horrible and I'm still kinda scared.