Love you✨

After mr aizawa stated class he stated that we would be training today. I was excited because we haven't trained in a while so this should be interesting.

He dismissed us to get our hero costumes and meet up in the training grounds.

I went to the locker room with the other girls. I grabbed my hero costume and stated getting undressed. I had marks on my collarbone so I tried my best to hide them while changing, that was no use since mina changed next to me.

"Oh my god y/n you have to tell us everything. Did he sleep over? Did you guys do it? Give me the details!" She exclaimed while shaking her fist.

"I uh- uh we didn't do it. I wasn't ready so I stopped him. But he did spend the night." I said embarrassed. All the girls gathered around after hearing mina.

"Your parents let him sleep over?mine would never let me do that." Mina said crossing her arms.

"Oh, I live with my brother and he's pretty chill and not strict. So he lets me do pretty much anything as long as I'm not hurt."

"Wish I had a brother like that." Momo said.

We all finished getting ready and walked to the training ground.

Bakugo p.o.v

I was walking to the locker room and starting getting dressed into my hero costume.

The two idiots came up to me and started Asking me questions.

"Dude did you two do it last night, I saw y/n's neck. You left some pretty big marks." Dunce face exclaimed.

"Ya so manly dude." Kirishima replied.

"No, we didn't do it. She didn't want to do I didn't push her. Can you idiots stop asking questions and stay out of our business." I scoffed putting my hero costume on.

"Sorry dude, I just thought it was pretty cool." Pikachu said.

I walked away from both of them and made my way to the training grounds.

I saw y/n standing by the screen in front of everyone. I made my way up to her and stood next to her.

"Oh hey." She excitedly smiled out.

"Hey." Responded looking over at her.

We both stood there talking quietly while waiting for aizawa to give us instructions now.

All Might showed up instead of aizawa and told us what we were doing.

Y/n p.o.v

After All Might explained what we were doing I was up first with a group of other people.

We had to find All Might first and who ever finds him first is the winner.

"On your marks , GO!" All might said over the speaker.

I took off after manifesting my wings flying above the pipes below me. My wings were fast so I wasn't worried about the others. Before I knew it deku had caught up to me. He was bouncing off the pipes, his moves looked so similar to katsuki. Deku missed his footing and fell to the ground I sped up and made my way to all might.

"And it's over! Thanks hero , and congratulations!" All might said handing me a sash.

"Thank you all might!" I smiled out reaching for my prize. After that I went up to midoriya to check on him.

"Hey deku are you ok? You took a pretty hard fall back there." I asked him helping him up from the ground.

"Oh y-ya, I'm fine. Thanks for asking y/n." He said while his face filled with blush.