ch5: from hate to love pt.1

(if you haven't noticed I've changed the new gangs color from orange to purple cause there's not many pics with orange that I like)

???:"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?"

You were shoved to the floor harshly. You looked up to see 2 girls hovering above you

 You looked up to see 2 girls hovering above you

Y:"i-i-im s-sorry miss"

???:"SHUT UP"

The girl in the black hoodie stomps on your stomach and you yelp in pain

???2:"look at him, barracuda trash."

Security officer:"STOP RIGHT THERE"

???:"shit! Grab em and run."

The girl in the black hoodie scoops you up and runs with you too their car parked outside.

???2:"GO GO GO"

???:"SHUT UP IM TRYING"

the gang member started the car and sped off. After they both recovered they remembered you were in the back seat and turn their focus to you. The girl in the black hoodie was the first to act.

???2:"YAAH

Y:"AAAH!

She leapt at the young male in the back and started beating him in the back seat while the other drove and encouraged to violence.

???2:"you got some balls fuckin with us, bitch!"

Y:"P-Please! I'm sorry"

The gang member pulled her arm back to punch the boy, and she did, twice. She was about to do it for a third time but she stopped when she tasted blood. To anyone else it would have had the normal iron like taste but to her, it was sweet and smooth and.....addictive. but that's not all, she looked at (y/n)'s face and seen his crying expression. A caring instinct took over her mind, and she started to clean up his face from all the blood.

???:"The hell are you doing?"

???2:"GET US HOME NOW."

???:"He only has a busted lip calm down! We will still be able to interrogate him"

The 2nd gang member got extremely pissed when her companion said 'interogate'

???2:"No one is going to lay a fucking hand on him"

???:"Ok! Ok! Fuck I'll take us home. The fuck has gotten into you!?"

???2:"just drive."

Y:"w-w-where are we going?" The boys voice had fear evident in it. "Please don't hurt me, I did mean to bump into you"

???2:"shhhh I know I know. It's ok now, I'm sorry I hurt you but I'll make it up to you. Whats you name?"

Y:"(y-y/n)"

???2:"such a cute name. Why are you wearing barracuda colors?"

Y:"well..."

*Timeskip after you told her about the recent events*

???2:"oh you poor thing! Your girlfriend did all of that!"

???:"that's kinda fucked up"

???2:"yeah well now we are definitely taking him home. If the barracudas lost him and can't protect him then he is ours now"

???:"why?"

???2:"you'll understand later, trust me"

???:*huff* "fine, but don't expect me to back you up when boss wants to tear him apart"

Y:"w-w-where are we going?"

???2:"We are going home baby. And I will never let you out of my sight~"

(Short I know but it's all the time I have right now. I promise I'll update the 2nd part very soon)