Chapter 1

Merle's POV

I was startled awake by someone rapping at the door " I'm coming hold your damn balls" I yell stumbling from the living room to the door. Yanking the door open revealing a very hot woman " Well hello sexy, what can I do you for" I smirk while leaning against the door with my forearm resting above my head.

She scoffs "You seriously don't remember me" I shake my head "Well let me refresh your memory we had a one night stand eight months ago, I got pregnant I called you a month after and you called me a lying bitch and hung up on me, and eight months later here we are me giving you this."
She lifts up a car seat, putting my hand up I shake my head " whoa...what's your name again?"
She sighed" lucille"
"Hm well suger your wrong cause I wear condoms to prevent this from happening" I rasp wiping my nose.
"You must of poked a hole in it" she accuses.

"Well sorry to burst your bubble princess but I don't want kids either so get lost" I grunt shutting the door "Hey" she screams pushing the door open and throwing the diaper bag at me. Moving forward my foot kicks something hard, looking down I see the carrier holding the child inside. "Get back here you bitch" I yell watching her car squeal away. Bending down I look at the crying bundle and uncover it's face and big brown eyes stare up at. Putting the pink pacifier in her mouth her cries stop. Sighing I pick up the carrier and the bag walking to the living room, sitting on the couch I place the carrier in-between my feet. Rifling through the diaper bag I grab a pack of cigarettes and light it, opening a side pocket I pull out a piece of paper.

'You are a father now and if your wondering why I can't keep her it's Because I don't want her. Now I gave you everything you need to keep her alive for two months there's also two thousand dollars in there I haven't named her so it's your pick please don't contact me or my fiancé.

Sincerely,
Lucille'

"I have to call Daryl" I grumble throwing the bag down and pulling my out of my pocket, dialing his number it rings a few times " Merle I told ya I'm not goi- " "No baby brother I have something more important I need ya to come ere" I interior the baby starting to whine, putting my hand over her mouth she grabs my finger pulling it into her mouth.
"What was that mer- merle is that a baby, tell me you didn't take a baby" he groans." No I didn't take a- would you just get ur ass over here" I yell into the phone. There's a long pause "Yea be there ina few" he grunts hanging up. I throw the phone on the couch and pick up the baby still making noises, she slaps me on the nose and screams then giggles "Ur a feisty little girl aren't ya."

Daryl slams the door open the doorknob banging against the wall, startling the baby she begins to cry "Oh look watcha did daryl ya startled er." Daryl rolls his eyes standing by the couch "Merle why do ya have a baby" he asks annoyed. Sighing I hand him the note, laying the kid on the couch. "So she just left the kid with ya?" Daryl asked "Yep the bitch just dropped the kid and ran" I explain looking at the baby laying on the couch. Daryl grunts and holds out his arms, picking her up I hold the baby out for him to take. He looks down at her running his finger over her face, beginning to giggle she grabs his hand. He smiles which caused a small smile to break on my face.

"She have a name" daryl asks looking at me "No" I answer, she slaps Daryl's hand and kicks him in the arm giggling "She's feisty" Daryl says making me chuckle "Like her mom, how bout malice it seems like it's part of her family." Daryl nods not taking his eyes off the child "what's her mother's name" he questions. Looking up at him "Lucille she has a fiance and I'm not even sure if she's mine" I groaned leaning back into the couch. "What do you mean" daryl asked sitting down with a now sleeping baby.

"When did it happen" daryl queries "Apparently eight months ago" I sigh again "Well the babies barely a month old." I look over at my baby brother "I know I think its her fiances but apparently she doesn't want kids." A long silence fills the space between us for a couple of minutes "How bout Malice lucille Dixon" I add daryl looks at me then back at the baby "Yea" he agrees.