𝘿𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙎𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙍𝙊𝙊𝙈 𝙏𝘼𝙇𝙆

| in which you are cordially invited to the union of Lee Taemin and Jeon Moonbyul𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚  |

𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚 |

"Is this thing on?" Jungkook mumbled, holding his camera. "Ah! It is!"

On the way to the wedding venue, Moonbyul and Taemin wanted Jungkook to make a film style video of there wedding so, as a gift, he would vlog the entire ceremony. With permission from both SM and BigHit, he would edit it as a GCF and post it later on.

"So, here we are." He said, filming everywhere. He was currently with the others at the wedding venue.

Namjoon and Yoongi left to talk with the members of EXO and to congratulate Taemin, Jimin and Hoseok went to talk with other idols that were currently there, and Taehyung stayed with Jungkook.

"The decorations are very beautiful." Taehyung mumbled, looking around the venue with a glass of sparkling cider. He was not a fan of alcoholic drinks.

"Yes, it is." Jungkook agreed, filming everything around him. "I'm glad we were able to get these suits tailored on time."

Taehyung smirked, fixing his black blazer. "Nothing but the best for this body."

Jungkook chuckled, filming him. "Hyung, you're crazy."

______________

"I'm starting to freak out."

Elsewhere, Moonbyul sat on a plush chair as her hair stylist began curling her hair. She and the rest of the brides maids were in the big and beautiful dressing room the venue provided them. Some were already in dresses, some were still getting their makeup and hair done. And the more the time went by, the more Moon became nervous and erratic.

"Like, this is happening? Am I really getting married?"

Jisoo walked by with rollers in her hair. "Don't worry, unnie, you'll be fine."

Moon groaned, slumping her shoulders. "I feel like my skin is going to melt off my body."

"Don't even worry about anything." Iris said, walking behind her. She placed her hand on her shoulder, maneuvering away from the hairdresser. "This is your day! Soon, you'll be Mrs. Lee Moonbyul."

"Unnie, you look pretty, already." Mi Sun complimented from her vanity mirror. She was currently getting her makeup done.

Moon smiled at her before turning her eyes to Iris's reflection. "I know! I'm happy but I suck at being under pressure."