Chapter 4 (When you come home)

"Nezu this can be risky this is a school after all" Kami woods says "I noticed something in the attack."Nezu said "Which is?" All might says "Bakugo said that it was scared. I didn't believe it at first then when I looked at it and saw fear." Nezu says "Do you think that bakugo knows this thing?" Kami says "Bring Bakugo in there" nezu said. "ARE YOU CRAZY IT CAN KILL HIM" kami says "It wont just watch" nezu said while sipping tea. They went to go get bakugo to follow them. Bakugo went in the the room and sat on the floor "Hey Y/n I missed you." Bakugo says while slightly smiling. You break the chains the people on the other side were ready to take you down. You pin down bakugo "ITS GOING TO KILL HIM THATS IT IM GOING TO GO IN THERE!" Kami said. "Wait look its doing something" All might said kami looks at you in shock you were laying on bakugos chest while wagging your tail. "I missed you to gusse what?" Bakugo said you look at him and bark "I told the hag and she literally was crying and was so happy to know you were alive." Bakugo said you start to howl while getting up "He is acting alive towards him" Nezu says "I'm going to do something crazy but trust me" Nezu said. (After telling them the plan)
"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Kami says "I have to agree this is crazy" All might says "I know but have you seen it with bakugo. I can trust he can take care of it. If it goes rabid we have to destroy it." Nezu says they nod. Nezu presses a button "Bakugo Katsuki you have permission to keep this thing and take it to school." All might said "why are we letting it go here?" Kami says "Cause we need to find more information if there is more of them." Nezu said "Smart what about the kids?" All might says "Well the teachers found its weak spot but they thought it would be good if we give it a chance." Nezu said.
(At the bakugos household)

Mitsuki was in the kitchen cooking until she heard the door open "Finally your home what was taking so l-" she stops when she sees a robot dog. "What the hell is that thing?!" Mitsuki yells Bakugo rolls his eyes then pets your head. You sit on the floor wagging your tail "This was Y/N but they changed them into this robot when they took him." Bakugo says while looking serious. Mitsuki runs to you and hugs you while crying "You big crybaby." bakugo says "BRAT AS IF YOU DIDN'T CRY WHEN HE LEFT!?" Mitsuki says while getting up. You followed bakugo upstairs and layed on his bed. You see him looking for something 'What is he looking for?' You think while laying upside down. "Y/N look what I found" he says smirking you look at him and see you old collar you hop of the bed and walk towards him. "Welcome back Y/N" he says putting your collar on you 'I promise to protect you master and never leave you!' You think while wagging your tail. He lays on his bed then takes out his phone "BRAT TIME FOR DINNER!" You hear Mitsuki yell "COMING DAMN IT!!" he yells back 'So good to be back' you think while going downstairs.

(After dinner)

Bakugo lays in his bed sighing 'I think master is sad I know what to do!' You think while climbing on the bed you lay on your back. You fall of the lege of the bed then start to run around then spinning around 'Did it work?' You think while turning around. You see him trying to hold in his laughter in "You idiot!" Bakugo chuckles

(Not my art!!)"Were gonna have a long day" bakugo says you bark while howling "I get it just go to sleep" he says drifting off to sleep you watch him fall asleep

(Not my art!!)
"Were gonna have a long day" bakugo says you bark while howling "I get it just go to sleep" he says drifting off to sleep you watch him fall asleep. You curl next to him then sleep 'I will protect you master no matter what even if it takes my last life!' You think while sleeping.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Another Chapter done this one might be cringey😅)