22.1: Clearing The Air

Chapter 22

Chapter 22.1: Clearing The Air cont...
Dave

"What's up Papi" April asked as she joined everyone in the living room then took a seat on his lap. They had all been just shooting the shit waiting for her. She had just put the girls down for a nap. Everyone was cuddled up including their parents even uncle Ny-Reek and Mama Joyce were sitting side by side but they were just cool people. The only person missing was Trey as usual but they gave him a pass because they knew it was because he had his friend with him but he was supposed to be arriving soon which would give them enough time to truly talk before they had company.

"Ok it's nothing too major but I feel like after everything that went down last night that we all need to talk. A lot of shit went down, a lot was said, and we all got to a chance to see my baby in savage mode. I don't think any of us besides her family knew what she was actually capable of but now we all know for a fact that she can hold her own" Dave said smiling down at her and kissed her in her hair. He was truly proud of her. "I think a lot of us have a lot to get off our chests because it wasn't just bout ma yesterday. Chris and I were dragged into it as well. So if anyone of y'all has something on ya chest here's the chance to speak ya peace. I think we've come a long way as a family and I wouldn't want some shit like this to fuck with our unit" Dave said as he looked around the room. "So who's first" he asked. He really wanted to see where everyone's heads were at.

Ananda raised her hand. "Sup Mama" Dave asked as they all looked at her and gave her the floor.

"I see somebody done got ya lips so did you whoop their asses" Ananda asked with her eyes on April. Everyone who was at the event yesterday burst out laughing. They knew Ananda was asking a serious question and they were all use to getting asked that very same question themselves after a fight by their own mothers but they also knew that April had done way more than whooped Millie and Kae's asses. She brutalized them and gave them just what they asked for.

"Yea the dumb bitch tagged my lips and my arms are scratched up from her digging her nails in my skin but I damn sure did mommy. I dog walked both of their asses" April said proudly. She had gone in yesterday and gave both Millie and Kae just what they had so desperately asked for...her attention in the form of a brutal ass whooping.

"Dog walked my ass Mama lil big sis is a fuckin savage. She whooped Agnes ass so bad she shit herself" August said laughing. "Straight had her in there begging for her life"

"Literally" Shooter added.

"Eww nasty ass lil girl" Ananda said frowning in disgust right along with Mama Faye and Mama Joyce. "Well hey that's what she signed up for. She shouldn't have come for mines when mines didn't send for her" Ananda shrugged with the shits. "Did you enjoy yourself and get everything off of your chest" she questioned hoping that she did. She knew April confided in Dave but she also knew that she needed to physically let some steam out. She had been bottling things up for far too long.