Performance

It had been a few weeks since the incident between Alastor, Valentino, and Angel, and people were still talking about it.

Angel was also thinking of getting a new place for herself after finishing a few more gigs at the club. Mimzy understood why. Lately, demons have been trying looking for Angel and it had been annoying her. Angel had promised Mimzy she would still visit and do some gigs for the club.

Right now she was getting ready for another performance tonight, putting on some finishing touches to her make up.

"Hey Angel! Have you heard? Alastor is here!" One flapper demon said.

"Alastor the Radio Demon?"

"Yeah! He's been performing here every now and then for a long time. He's just performed for the club. You'll be up in 10 minutes." 

Angel then smiled a bit.

"Zil. Tell the boys to be ready for 5-Round Vintage-style." She said as she got her best dress on.

"Vintage?! Ooh! It's been a while since you did that! You got it!" The flapper flounced off to whisper to the band members.

----------------

"so what brings you back here, Al?" A bartender demon asked the red man.

"I've heard that a certain spider performs here since her arrival. Does she live around here?" Alastor asked.

"Actually she lives here. Mimzy's been like a mom to her since she took her in and the spider saved one of her workers. She's even been teaching the staff some self-defense moves in case. Though, she's gonna be moving out in a few days. But she'll still do some gigs here." The bartender demon said giving alastor a drink.

Then the lights went down low.

"Now we present to you, the Spider Lily of the Ritz, Miss Angel Dust." A voice said as the curtains opened.

And lo and behold, there was Angel Dust in a sleeveless sequin double slit red dress that certainly added imagination to her figure. She also wore black gloves reaching to her elbows, and thigh-high heels as low jazz music began to start.

-------------

(At this point, I highly recommend you look up 'Postmodern Jukebox' for 4 of these songs. Credit for the vintage remix of the songs goes to them. They are really good!)

The Songs were, in order;

Seven Nation Army

Gee Baby, Ain't I Good to You?

Gangster's Paradise

Womanizer

You give love a bad name

-------------
During her singing, many demons would daze at her with lovesick expressions, and do a 'Tex Avery wolf' bit as she sang.

Alastor noted all of this. Heck, one other bartender demon did it too! Some would wolf-whistle or howl, others would hit themselves with a hammer, or even eat a plate without even noticing. There was one robot demon that gone into overheating and saying, "Is it getting hotter in here?"

After her performance, Angel went back stage to retire to her room.

"I must admit. She is good." Alastor said as the bartender demon gave him a drink.

"Others would say she's divine. It makes one wonder why she's down here instead of Heaven. But hey, it's their loss in my opinion." The bartender grinned.

"Hmm, I suppose so..." Alastor grinned even wider as he finished his drink and left the bar.
--------------
Cliffhanger, what should happen next?

Plz comment, give me opinions!

Oh and how do u think I should have Angel interact with other characters?
Alastor:
Charlie:
Vaggie:
Husk:
Niffty:
Lucifer and Lilith:
Valentino:
Vox:
Velvet:
Others?: