piano method

- meditate or be in a calm state of mind. i recommend listening to piano/instrumental music to get in the mood.

- visualize yourself in a hall/big room. it can look however you want it to. 

- people fill the room, there's chatter all around you (you don't need to know them).

- there's a grand piano and a seat in front of it in the middle of the room. it doesn't matter what they look like.

- you're wearing elegant clothes. you walk into the room and go to sit down in front of the piano. 

- you play a song. your only concern is that song. let the song take over you and calm you.

- as you finish the song, the room erupts into applause. you stand up and bow. you say "it's time for me to go home." you walk through the entrance where someone fro you dr is waiting for you.

- they hold out their hand. you take it and they lead you away from everyone.

- you walk into a corridor, filled with doors. a dark brown door with a shining gold handle catches your eye. 

- the person from your dr leads you to that door. they open it and you're met with a bright white light. "welcome home", the person says, motioning you through the door.

- you step into the light and are surrounded by stars. it's beautiful. you're calm, safe happy. repeat affirmations to yourself such as i am shifting, i am capable of shifting.

- when you feel as though the light is gone, physically open your eyes. you should be in your dr.

don't be upset if it doesn't work right away. shifting takes time and patience. 

bye bitchessss