Chapter Nine

"Scoul! The human is ready."

Scoul got up from his chair, walking over to the chamber of where Y/N stood confused. He laughed at her horror, the disgust of her face turned into amusement.

"So you are who Ravis loves so much?" Scoul touched the glass, his another hand behind his back. "So young, and so fragile. If I were to cut you into pieces, and have your heart on a platter she'll never see daylight again. Such a burden, it truly is."

He laughed, walking over to a servant.

"Ravis was always naive, she'll follow anyone like a puppy dog until she's kicked to the crib. Neglected, you can see her ribs sticking out in the open for everyone to see. She was once my white feather, but now she is just a sad story to be told to the next generation -- an example of what not to do."

He pulled a switch, and Y/N was washed onto the clear floor. Her body shivered, barely clothed to keep her warm, and she felt too scared to move.

"What I have been seeing for some time is your love for the woman named Lena Luthor, the woman who is the adopted girl of a murderous family. Isn't it that such a lovely last name to have? People fear you without caring the know you? Brilliant human ignorance."

He towered over her.

"You have such vibrant skin, so soft and securing. Just begging to be devaroued by whom you love and trust the most. To be a victim to pleasure of what you are not familiar to."

He gently moved the hair out of her face.

"Although, you are losing yourself, you just don't reliaze it yet, Y/N. The consequences of her being in your head -- she's a damn weapon after all -- she's not a refugee because our planet was destroyed -- no -- she's running from the people who want to use her for power and destruction. She was designed to get into people's head, and control them until they no longer exist -- she may not be fully aware of it, but it doesn't change the fact of that she is subconsciously doing that to you."

He looked at her, her body trembling.

"Ah, don't to be scared, human." He hugged her from behind. "How about you stay with me, and I will take care of you doll. I'll do much better than Lena or even Ravis. I am the creator of the world that will soon to be mine; Earth."

"W-what?!" Y/N shouted.

"Shh," He slowly felt her stomach, going up and down as she shivered from the cold touch of his hands.

"You can be my little doll as I take Earth for you, wouldn't that be such a fun day to come?" He laughed.

"N-no!" He kissed her neck, and she relaxed.

"You are my doll for a reason, my puppet to use as I please. Ravis may have been in your head, but I am everything you are."

He stood up, pulling her back into his chest.

"Look at the Earth, soon it will be all mine -- AHAHAHAHAHAAH. MY TROPHY ALONG WITH YOUR HEAD! AHAHAHAHAHA!"

He held her close.

"Don't leave me, not like Ravis. I didn't want her to leave you know. I loved her." He chuckled. "You are her replacement! AHAA!"

He turned you around, to face him.

"So don't disappointment me, like she did."

His laughed rang in her ears, the feeling of his hands on her stomach made her want to vomit. She was stuck, and no one knew she was soon to see the ending of the world.

"What a horror it is."