33

AN: Hi guys! Once again thank you for reading my book. It means the world to me truly. I hope you enjoy this chapter because I enjoyed writing it.

Read for a surprise ;)

Love you all soooo much and thank you for 7k!!!

~Alex

●●●●●

A knock on the door startles me awake, along with the warm aroma of coffee, "Are you two awake in there?" Gemma calls out from the other side of the door.

Harry was asleep underneath me, his mouth slightly parted and his cheeks tinged a slight shade of pink. He had not been woken up by the knock on the door and I was thankful. If he had been awake, I wouldn't have been able to see how beautiful he looked this morning.

Slipping out from his loose grip, I tiptoed to the door and open it to reveal Gemma standing there with a mug of coffee in one hand and tea in the other. "Hi, Aurora! Breakfast is ready but I figured I'd bring you two something to get you up and going first. Is Harry awake?"

"Thank you, Gem. Harry's still asleep but I'll wake him up and we'll be right there," I smile brightly at her before stifling a yawn. She hands me the two warm mugs and I instantly take a sip of the coffee. "Thanks again," I smile at her once more before she disappears down the stairs.

I set the two mugs down on the dresser before climbing back into bed, straddling Harry's lap and leaning forward slightly to get a better look at his face. Soft eyelashes rested themselves on sharp cheekbones while messy brown hair was splayed delicately around his face, a few curls sticking to his forehead and cheeks. The soft sunlight streaming in through the windows hadn't reached his closed eyelids but kissed his skin in the most perfect way, giving him an angelic and glowy look.

I couldn't stop myself from reaching out and delicately tracing his lips, smiling to myself as they twitched ever so slightly underneath my fingertips and his eyes fluttered behind his eyelids. "Good morning, baby. Time to wake up," I whisper to him as he shifts his body and his hands come up to place themselves on my hips.

"Mm," Harry hums softly while opening one eye to look at me, a happy grin breaking out across his lips, "Do I have to?"

"You sure do. We've got loads to do today before the wedding tomorrow. So get up you lazy twit," I smile at him before pecking his lips.

As I start to roll off of him, he rolls on top of me, trapping me underneath his body while he lays his head on my chest. "Can't we can just stay in bed for a bit longer? I've missed waking up with you beside me."

"Did you have your nightmare again?" I ask him softly while I play with his curls, already cringing before he gives the answer.

"Yeah...I did. It got even worse if possible," he explains, one of his hands removing itself from my back and coming up to play with the hem of his old t-shirt that I was wearing, "but that's only because of the situation and you weren't there. I didn't have it last night."

"I'm so sorry, baby. I feel awful and I should've known better than to-"

Harry cuts me off by picking his head up and kissing my lips gently, silencing me with one quick action.

"You don't need to be sorry, Flower. I understand that we both needed some time apart to completely understand everything that was going on. But now that we do, we're back and better than ever. So don't be sorry, darling." I smile at his words, watching as he slightly licks his lips, "Why do you taste like coffee?"