34

AN: How did we like the last chapter? I know I said I'd never write smut again but...I'm going to anyways LMAO.

The cover is made by @darlingxdoni and it matches my theme so we have no choice but to stan (well right now it's Halloween themed but I'll change it back later lmao)

Honestly still not over the one @alwxys_lou made. Gosh I love them both so much. Thank you both so much babes <3

Thank you for reading my lovelies.

I love you.

Oh and don't worry...that wasn't the end of that.

~Alex

●●●●●

To say that Harry couldn't keep his hands to himself was an understatement.

Not a second would go by where he wasn't constantly touching me or stealing quick kisses whenever someone's head would turn and there weren't any eyes on us. It really had me wishing we didn't have to go our separate ways after the rehearsal dinner.

"Harry, stop!" I nudge him with my elbow after his hand decides to ride too high up my skirt.

"No one's looking," he mumbles in my ear before nipping it playfully, not removing his hand from underneath my skirt, "And besides...since someone had to interrupt us, I was left hanging again. Which isn't fair to me nor you."

He keeps his hand in place as attention is drawn back to us and I keep myself busy by pushing the food around on my plate. Soft squeezes and teasing fingers leave me squirming in my seat while Harry finds it all rather amusing, sending sly glances my way every chance he got.

"So, Aurora," Harry's cousin, LeeAnn, catches my attention from where she was sitting directly across from me, "I hear you're a florist. Is that right?"

"Yes, I am," I smile genuinely at her before gasping, feeling Harry's fingers ghost over my underwear. I send him a warning glance from the corner of my eye, seeing his devilish smirk dancing its way across his pink lips.

"And you're originally from Florida?" LeeAnn asks me, leaning slightly forwards in her seat while observing my actions, "Isn't it really hot there?"

Harry's hand squeezes my thigh before he starts tracing small patterns on the inside of my thigh, clearing his throat a bit to cover his evil chuckle.

"It does get quite hot there, yes. There are a lot of hurricanes and such, but other than that it's really nice there." I nod my head, keeping myself distracted from Harry's addicting touch.

LeeAnn's attention gets dragged away from me as someone asks her a question and I snap my head over to look at Harry, narrowing my eyes at him as flames dance behind my eyes, "What is it, Flower? Can't seem to keep still?" He smirks at me while sending me a wink.