033, INSTAGRAM&NARRATIVE.

vibeykha

liked by jack

liked by jack.wright21 and 8,435 others.
vibeykha happy g day jit 🧚🏿. 18 neva looked so good n i'm glad i get to spend it w u <3 ily4l.
view all comments.

username NOT JIT

username i feel like
i shouldn't have seen
this....

username vinnie
got a gf and i'm
suddenly ✨blind✨

zarbruh why did
y'all both need to
take a picture 🙄🙄
vibeykha cus bruh
if i woulda took it i
would've forgot to send
it to him n if he did i
would've forgot to ask
for it 😐 myb

username YALL THEY
SHOWERING TOGETHER !
WE LOST!!!

reggieisahacker my
favorite jits
vibeykha STOP
vinniehacker
reggie........

vinniehacker thank you
so much baby i love you

username wait are y'all
official where have i been
vibeykha nah we jus
chillin fa the moment but
that's my baby

jhuxhold art
vibeykha yeah
bestie 😝
reggieisahacker
so everyone's your
bestie now...? wow
that's green jit
vibeykha ITS REALLY
THE FL LINGO FA ME

bbianca not reggie
using green 😭😭
ashton_baez
nah it's the fact he
used it correctly fa
me 😭😭
kairopaige omm

🌫

"Thank you l-"

Vinnie tapped his dad on the shoulder and leaned over to be closer to his ear. "Lieah isn't religious, do you think we could just bless our foods to ourselves tonight?" He asked.

"She's not... Hmm.. Okay. I'll pass the message onto your mother." He leaned over to his wife. "Lieah isn't religious. Prayers to ourselves and if we die for not praising the lord let's blame Vinnie." He jokes.

"So Vinnie and Lieah, things are getting pretty serious between the two of you?" His mother asked them.

Vinnie nodded. "Yeah, we haven't put any labels on things though because of the distance. Lieah's worried i'll find someone who lives here so we're waiting until graduation to move closer to each other." He explained.

"Lieah, girly, i've told you a bunch of times that there's no girl that's better for Vinnie than you. If he even said another's girls name around here i'm calling you and he's gonna have some explaining to do to the both of us."

"I know miss Maria, but I just can't take any chances. My past relationship messed me up horribly and I just can't let myself get hurt again so i'm being cautious." Lieah spoke. "But I do love Vinnie and I love being apart of this family."

"And we love having you apart of it." His dad commented. "Also, your past relationship.. this Pablo guy... he's older than you and put you though a lot."

"Yep... every since eighth grade I was on and off with him."

"I have a lawyer friend, if you ever need any type of help just call me. He's on speed dial."

Reggie sighed. "Okay, we don't care about the illiterate drop out gang member. Vinnie, I wanted to be the first one at the dinner table to give you the gift I bought."

He picked up the bag and passed it to Lieah who passed it to Vinnie. When he opened it, he looked up at Reggie and his ears were extremely red. "Well sweetie, what is it?" His mother asked.

"You really don't wanna know.." Vinnie trailed off.

"Yes we do!! Come on!!" Vinnie pulled the gift of out the bag and his mother gasped. "Reginald Hacker!"

Lieah almost choked on her steak. "No you didn't go to the store and buy him condoms then felt confident enough to give them to him at the table with your parents..." She said, trying to hold back her laughter.

"What? Come on he's eighteen. Plus, you guys don't want grandkids yet do you? Didn't think so, better safe than sorry. Go on now, who's next?"

"I honestly don't know what could top that." Lieah said, giving Reggie a high five. The parents gave them stern looks and they both wiped the smiles from their faces.

"Anyway, mom, dad, anything?" Vinnie asked.

"Okay, this is completely irresponsible of us but you're eighteen, your girlfriend is here, you're not a horrible kid so we got you smirnoff and hennessy. Please be responsible and don't go out driving, stay home. It's in your bedroom so after dinner you two can do whatever you want with that."

"I dont even drink." Vinnie said.

"Well you're drinking tonight kid, get ready because I can drink that shit like water. Sorry for my language, got kinda excited."

"Okay miss alcoholic, what did you get me?" He questioned.

"Hold up." She ran upstairs.

Vinnies father looked over at him. "Please watch your girlfriend tonight son, she's already crazy when she's sober.. imagine her drunk." He whispered.

She came back downstairs with a box. A big box. She pushed Vinnies plate over and put the box in front of him. "Okay so, I got you a couple of supreme boxers, two hoodies, some skate shoes, some grip tape, bearings, and some nike slides. Oh, also got you a chain with my name on it. You don't have to wear that one, just wanted to get it anyway."

Vinnie's pupils dilated as the corners of his mouth twisted up into a huge smile. He pulls Lieah down into his lap and kisses her on the cheek. "You really went above and beyond huh?" He asked.

"Hell yeah, I would've bought you a car but this is all until we're married with four children so don't ask me for nothing else." She joked.