36 *

AN: I love you lots and lots <3

~Alex

●●●●●

My back met the door as soon as Harry closed it and locked it behind us, not a single soul home as everyone remained at the reception. Our kisses were hot and heavy as he had me trapped between him and the front door, hands roaming over each other's bodies as if we couldn't get nearly enough of each other. Placing his hands underneath my thighs, I jump up and wrap my legs around him, crossing my arms behind his neck as I press my body closer to his.

We could barely even make it out of the car once he pulled into the driveway. Once he had the car in park, he had immediately unbuckled my seatbelt and pulled me into his lap. It took a lot of breathless words to eventually pull ourselves out of the trance and even make it to the front door without climbing all over each other.

"Wait here," he breathes against my lips and I shake my head, threading my fingers through his curls and pulling him back against my mouth as he tries to break away.

Soft whimpers escape from both of our lips while our bodies press feverishly against each other. Every bone in my body was aching for him, fueling me with desire and passion. I needed him in every way possible. God, I just really needed him.

I never really realized exactly how much I ached for him - everything in me screaming for him to touch me and kiss me for eternity. Every touch seemed to linger on my skin and light me on fire, his kisses igniting my lips with a burning desire and an overwhelming need for more embers to ignite the fire within me.

"Baby, wait here," Harry says again and I once again shake my head, tightening my legs around his waist causing him to groan, "Aurora, please. I won't be long. Come upstairs when I tell you to."

"Fine," I whine, kissing him once more before unwrapping my legs from around him and letting him slip away from my touch, leaving me feeling empty and alone as I watch him race upstairs.

I take off my heels and hold them in my hands, fidgeting back and forth on my feet, anxiety now completely taking over me. I was about to show my body to Harry. My biggest insecurity being he wouldn't find me beautiful anymore and my flaws would turn him away from me.

It wasn't that I had any major scars from my childhood - it was those tiny strands of stretch marks that marked my skin in a way I could never find myself to love. Although I knew they were natural and almost everyone in the world had them, it was the main thing that made me insecure about my body.

"Okay, Flower," Harry calls down to me and I take a deep breath, letting my feet carry me upstairs as my fingers clasp tightly onto the railing.

Harry was waiting for me in the doorway of his childhood bedroom, his grey blazer and black boots now discarded while his eyes shone with happiness and excitement. He sends me a smile before stepping into the room, letting me pass by him while I feel tears form in my eyes at the sight in front of me.

Dozens of candles were placed randomly throughout the room, their soft golden light illuminating and casting shadows across the walls. The balcony doors were open, their white curtains blowing lazily in the wind as the moonlight casted its milky white rays across the floor. Shadowy figurines dance across the walls and the floor, darkness and light shifting and flickering across my body.