38

AN: Hi guys! Thank you all for sticking with me! I'm back after my not so short break that was very needed lmao. I didn't realize it had been so long since I've last updated.

I meant to post sooner than this but my attention was focused...elsewhere. I hope you're happy I updated and I hope you enjoy.

Tysm for 12k. Wow. And for 1k votes. Wow wow.

I love you <3

~Alex

●●●●●

Waking up to the sun blinding me, I roll over to bury my face in Harry's chest only to find out he wasn't beside me. His side of the bed was now cold and empty, not a single trace of heat lingering on the sheets.

"Harry?" I mumble quietly while rubbing my eyes and sitting up in bed, the white sheet falling around my hips and I let out a small laugh as I realize I'm still laying at the bottom of the bed.

Our festivities from last were definitely taking a toll on me this morning as I felt the soreness between my legs, the lingering feeling of his lips grazing my skin still sending chills up my spine and goosebumps to form along my arms. The balcony doors were still open, the sweet aroma of flowers and morning air filling the atmosphere in a magical way.

"Good morning, Flower," Harry's voice carries over to me. I turn my head to see him sitting in front of an art easel, a paintbrush resting between his fingers as his black boxers clung to his hips while a smile forms on my lips at the beautiful sight.

"Why aren't you in bed with me?" I pout jokingly, wrapping the white sheet around me as I climb out of bed on shaky legs, hearing Harry laugh softly as I stumble towards him as if I had just learned how to walk yesterday.

"Having some trouble there?"

I send him a glare before placing myself in his lap, feeling him wrap his strong arms around me as I place my head in the crook of his neck, "Cut me some slack. I haven't been sexually active in two years," I pull my head away from his neck to look him in the eyes, "and I didn't expect you to actually fucking rail me last night either."

"Hey, you asked for it," he laughs, squeezing me gently and placing kisses to the top of my head.

"What are you doing?" I crane my head to look at the canvas but immediately feel Harry pull my head back to look at him.

"No peeking, baby," Harry chuckles. He starts pawing at the white sheet fitted snuggly around my body, trying to take it off me, "Think we can squeeze in a round three?"

I shake my head as I climb off his lap, pulling him with me as I lead us to the bathroom, "We need showers," I push him into the bathroom while smiling at him innocently, "and then we need to leave that way we have all day for you to show me around your hometown."

"So, round three in the shower then?" Harry winks at me while completely pulling the white sheet off of my body.

"Harry, I can barely walk right now. Does it look like I'm up for a round three?"

"I can carry you," he offers with a smile and I roll my eyes before turning away from him to turn on the water, "and I recall hearing you say last night that you weren't up for a round two but it still happened anyways."