𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮

{the storm}

{the storm}

   after the debacle at the port zuko's anger and frustration had only become more evident. (as if it weren't enough already.)

   luckily, though, they were still receiving information on where aang and his friends were going. this kept zuko content.

   iroh, zuko, and hana were on the deck. zuko was looking out a telescope when iroh said something.

   iroh sniffed the air, "there is a storm coming. a big one."

   zuko lowered the telescope, "you're out of your mind, uncle. the weather's perfect. there is not a cloud in sight."

   "i don't know, he's always right about this stuff," hana shrugged her shoulders.

   "the storm is approaching from the north. i suggest we alter our course and head southwest," iroh added.

   zuko pointed north, "we know the avatar is traveling northward, so we will do the same."

   "prince zuko, consider the safety of the crew," iroh pleaded.

   "the safety of the crew doesn't matter!" he snapped.

   zuko turned around and saw the lieutenant coming on deck. he walked towards him and got close to his face, "finding the avatar is far more important than any individual's safety."

   zuko walks inside the ship and closes the door behind him. hana shook her head, "he's such an asshole sometimes."

   "he doesn't mean that, he's just all worked up," iroh told the lieutenant.

   she rolled her eyes and went after him. she followed him to an area where no one was.

   she cornered him, "you're such a piece of shit! you think of no one but yourself."

   he laughed, "you think you're any better than i am?"

   "i KNOW i am."

   he rolled his eyes, "go harass someone else."

   she pursed her lips and nodded, "fuck you."

   she turned around and walked to her room. when she got to her room she collapsed onto the bed.

   she rubbed her face, trying not to cry.

   how could he be such an asshole. how could he say that about them?

   she held back her tears, instead opting to just take a nap. sleeping was far easier than crying.

   she woke up to pounding on the door, "there's a storm up ahead! they want you above deck!"

   she rolled out of bed and wiped the drool off her face. she opened the door, "say that again?"

   "there's a storm. they want you above deck!" a male hurried her.