Am I Normal Or Not?

7 days till Sports Festival

Izuku didn't feel much of anything going to school that day. He was too tired to focus on what was in front of him, let alone his thoughts!

Admitably, that was probably was a good thing. He'd rather not have a panic attack in front of his whole class.

He wasn't really paying attention to what was happening in class, but in the moment, he just couldn't manage too pay any attention.

He must've started to fall asleep in one of their free periods, however, because he was startled awake by one of Bakugou's explosions, "Oi, wake up stupid nerd!!! Do ya really wanna waste everyone's time like that, shitty Deku?!" Bakugou taunted.

"S-sorry K-Kacchan!!!" Izuku whispered, hunching over slightly to make himself a smaller target. Sundenly, his tiredness had disappeared, replaced by fear

"Leave him alone Bakubro!" Kirishima said, standing up from his seat. Bakugou smirked, "Why should I? He's just a good for nothing villain!! He shouldn't even be here!!"

Izuku could feel the tension in his mind rising once again, and bit down harshly on his lip, though not hard enough to bleed. The pain of it distracted him from his rising anxieties momentarily, and he studdered out, "I-It's fi-fine, Kiri...Kirishima-ku-kun..... I... I really d-d-don't mi-mind..."

"No it isn't, Midoribro! He's being a jerk!" Kirishima said. Izuku shook his head, "I-I'm u-u-used to...to this...."

Before anyone could say more, Midnight entered the classroom, and they all took their seats.

+++++

Eventually, it was time for Heroics classes. While most of the students were excited as usual, Izuku found himself drained of energy. Not a surprise, really.

All Might came into the classroom, his signnature smile on his face. "Hello, students!!"

Izuku's eyes darted away from him, not wanting to look at the hero. All Might had been making him feel rather uncomfortable, strangly enough. Part of him had wondered if it had something to do with All for One, but he was too tired to care at that point in time.

"Today, we are going to do quirkless hand to hand combat!!" He announced, causing for groans from most of the students. They liked using their quirks, damnit! "We're doing this in case All for One is still alive, or someone else is able to supress your quirks. Being too reliant on your quirks isn't a good thing in heroics."

Izuku couldn't help but feel a little bit guilty. If it weren't for him, there wouldn't be a worry of one of them losing their quirks! Of course, he didn't let the feeling show on his face. That would only worry Kirishima, and the rest of class would see it as a sign of weakness. Izuku didn't want to be weak. After all, who had heard of a hero who was weak?

The students all got changed in the locker rooms, and headed to the P.E grounds for training.

"Alright. Obviously, there's no quirks allowed here. We will be grouping you guys into pairs, in order to do one-on-one fights. Whoever gets the other one outside of the ring, or immoblizes them wins." All Might explained, grinning, "If you use a quirk, you're disqualified."

The rounds went by quickly.

Most of the class seemed to lack any ability in quirkless combat, which wasn't much of a surprise. Even with the quirk laws, people tended to use their quirks in public and get away with it. So, there wasn't much of a use in learning normal combat skills. (Ojiro was surprisingly good, as was Todoroki)

Soon enough, it was Izuku's turn to be paired up against someone.

.......

That someone just so happened to be Bakugou. Gods, Izuku did not want to fight Bakugou!

But, he had too. It was just for their training, no big deal...! Of course it was a big deal, Bakugou absolutely loathed Izuku, not to mention the greenette was absolutley terrified of him!! The tiredness had been snapped out of him once more, replaced by intense shivering due to pure terror rushing through his mind. He stood opposite of Bakugou on the field, who gave a malicous smirk.

Izuku tried to focus on anything, anything other than that damned grin. It made him feel so very small, a feeling that he didn't like one bit.

He sent a glance towards Kirishima, pleading for help out of the soon to be massacare, but unfortunately for him, Kirishima was talking to Kaminari and Sero. He looked ahead again, letting out a shaky breath as All Might yelled "GO!!"

Bakugou rushed at him in an instant, which Izuku barely managed to dodge, thanks to the beach training with All Might. Bakugou lunged once again, throwing the same right hook he always led with. Izuku ducked under it, tripping on his own two feet in the process. Izuku landed on his rear, similar to how he used to back in middle school.

Bakugou towered over him, only making the feeling worse.

In a moment of panic and adreniline, Izuku grabbed Bakugou's ankle, feeling a strange surge of energy in his fingertips. He pulled the foot out from underneath the blond, causing Bakugou to fall onto his back.

Seeing the opritunity, Izuku moved closer in order to immobilize Bakugou, but before he could do so, he was met by a kick to the face. Bakugou stood up, wiping the dust off. Izuku quickly realized that he was cornered, and on the floor, unable to do anything against Bakugou. It felt so, so similar to middle school, he could already feel the burns he knew were coming.

He curled up into a ball, unaware of the small sparks that shot out of his fingers and directly onto his own body.

Thud... Thud... thu-

"Stop the fight, All Might!!"