♡ ²¹

I think i'll fail computer subject and my arts subject T^T

■■■■■

You and Bakugou have been cuddling for a whole hour, Bakugou actually changed positions, now he was leaning on his bed's headboard and you were in between his thighs and your head was leaning on his chest.

Bakugou was not okay with but eventually gave in when you didn't give any signs of giving up. Bakugou and you were not doing anything since you've been using your last hope of a fun time which is you phone, but it got boring so now the both of you were left alone.

You then had this idea of Bakugou being an angry Pomeranian, which made you giggle in Bakugou's chest. You looked at his eyes and growled, trying to copy him, He quickly looked at you, his face holding a smirk, 'Cute' he thought. He then growled and you felt your face flush. "Bad idea!" you accidentally mumbled out loud which made Bakugou chuckle as you hid your in his chest once again.

(Author-chan: I saw this on tik tok again, but instead of Bakugou, Dabi was the one who growled. I'll be linking it so you can view it also
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSxrkEXP/)

"The fuck were you thinking?" he asked, as he ruffled your already messy hair. You glared at him, "why'd you do that?!" He just ruffled it more, "answer me dumbass"

"I tried to intimidate you" you answered. He stayed quiet after that.

His ash blonde hair then caught your attention with its natural spikes. You slowly moved your hands towards it, the main goal being to touch it. As your hand landed on his hair, Bakugou immediately snarled but that didn't stop you from touching it.

You then massaged his scalp, He was still glaring at you but he didn't do anything to stop what you were doing to his head. "You're hair is so soft," You complimented, he just let a 'tch', "While mine's like a bird nest" you continued, pouting to the fact that his hair is much softer than yours.

You didn't stop from massaging his scalp, you were quiet a bit numb from your position so you stopped for a while and just clung to his chest once again. Bakugou didn't like that you stopped playing with his hair but he was not going to say it out loud.

He pushed you causing you to let go, and he immediately lay down on his bed. You didn't continue with your cuddles and you just took your phone and scrolled through some things.

Bakugou looked at you with disbelief for not continuing on hugging him when you were the one who wanted it, but he was annoyed at himself for wanting your arms around himself. You on the other hand felt Bakugou's stares so you turned around and met Bakugou's glares.

"What?" you asked, confused to why he was glaring at you again, "dumbass" he muttered before he turned to his side, his back now facing you. You frowned, you decided to bug him so you kept poking at his back. "stop doing that." he ordered but you didn't listen and still continued.

"I said, stop doing that! Can't you understand what I said?" he said, you stopped and just snaked your arms around his waist and hid your face in his back. Bakugou stopped when he felt you cuddling him. "So you like me cuddling you?" you asked, a smirk on your face. "SHUT UP" he yelled but he didn't remove your arms around him.

The both of you stayed in that position.

'What are we?' you thought, the both of you were just hanging out and doing your own things, but now here you guys cuddling with each other. You and Bakugou were just friend, but spending the whole month with him changed what you wanted with him.

You might not be sure of it but you know that you were falling for him, the explosive boy of class 1A. You didn't want to be vocal about your feelings about Bakugou since Bakugou's dream was to be the number one pro hero. You didn't want to be a distraction to that and you also didn't want what you have now to end just because of you confessing.

'confessing is at the bottom of my to-do list' you thought before you closed your eyes and drifted to sleep.

■■■■■

this is a short chapter, i'm sorry.