And for my next trick, disapearing Tim.

I wrote this and then I realised I had completely forgot about Conner and had to rewrite him in it. *dramatic sigh*

At some points you can really tell I forgot he was a person.

The gunshot echoed around the manor as pure terror flooded the hearts of everyone in the room. The door to the kitchen flung open colliding deafeningly with the wall, leaving a slight dent as Conner flew (a/n not literally, sucks to be him since he can't fly) into the kitchen, only pausing to stand horrified, his pale face staring at the bloody mess growing on the floor.

Pain, that was the first thing he registered, pain. Immense, burning, hot, smouldering pain. It felt as if several needles covered in acid had plunged into his skin, setting his insides on fire.

The next thing he realise was he was screaming, or maybe someone else was screaming as he couldn't pin point the noise. He wasn't dead though, that he was for sure, that's good ,right? Despite not being dead, the sheer excoriating amount of pain that shot through his body like fire, made him realise that if he didn't act soon he would bleed to death. White spots already dazed his vision and his head felt like it had exploded making him wonder how much more painful death could really be.

On impact the bullet had shaken his whole body forcing him to stumble backwards, a few steps away from the mercenary who like everyone else in the room was staring at him yet unlike the others he was not staring in horror and fear  instead his whole composure screamed infuriatingly calm, as if asking him to continue on his path to strangle him.

Jason took a step forward, forcing his body to move arms outstretched in front of him, in a grabbing motion as he attempted to cause at least some pain to the mercenary, but with the first step he fell flat on his face, screaming out once again as his bullet wound on his shoulder collided with the hard floor.

This wasn't good, he told himself as if somehow admitting it would cause him less pain.

"Jason!" Screamed someone in the room, yet Jason couldn't make out who had said it, his ears were ringing so much that he barely made out the word. He quickly attempted to move to lay on his back, though as he adjusted his body he felt a slight itch at the back of his throat almost making gag feeling an overwhelming urge to cough, letting out an painful heave which made his throat already sore from screaming a hundred times worse. His worst fears were pretty much confirmed when he saw blood splutter out his mouth at his cough.

"Oh shit" he stumbled quietly out, his breathe increasing making his chest ache.

Tim's okay, he told himself, Dicks okay. He had done his job and that's all that mattered.

"Jason" a croaked voice made out, his ears had stopped ringing enough to recognise the voice of Tim. His voice sounded old and broken, probably due to the 200 pound man on his chest. But his voice also sounded sad and Jason doubted that was due to the man on his chest, maybe Tim had lost all hope in him surviving this but Jason knew he had to survive, for his brothers, for Bruce, for Alfred and most importantly because he would never live it down if he died at the hand of Slade Wilson.

That's just embarrassing.

"You bastard" another voice growled out furiously sounding like the devil had possessed her normal feminine voice, there is no way in hell Barbara Gordon cared that much about him. She had always hated him, always teased him and was always annoyed whenever Jason spoke to her and yet here she is standing up to Deathstroke for him.

You learn something new everyday.

He suddenly felt soft, shaky,hands on him, placing pressure on his wounds making him groan. "Your going to be ok" Barbara whispered kindly in his ear, her voice trying it's best to sound soothing whilst all she felt was pure anger and hatred. Jason briefly wondered what happened to cause such a drastic change in Barbara's behaviour, oh yeah, he thought to himself smiling slightly, he got shot. If he knew getting shot would make Barbara finally like him, he would of done it ages ago.