Character Info

Name: Azakura Kano

Gender: Male

Age: 14 (chapters 5-28)
16 (chapters 29 and so on)

Height: 160 cm/5'2 ft

Weight: 52 kg

Birthdate: July 16

Eye color: Blue

Hair color: Red-orange

Relatives:
Mother(deceased)
Unnamed father
Ieyasu(older brother)
Kazumi(adoptive sibling)
Haruna(adoptive sibling)

- he wears a demon slayer uniform with a dark-green tint and a yellow-green haori with bamboo designs which is a gift he received from Nahori. He has a bit of his hair tied in a braid beside the right side of his face in front of his ear, while the rest of his hair were tied in a low ponytail fastened with a black and gray colored moth hairpin. He also got a scar on the right side of his jaw that he got during the final selection. But before he was taken to the Frost Estate, he was wearing a plain, dirty, torned orange yukata. His messy hair reaching just above his waist and his dirty face and body covered with bruises, scratches, and wounds.

- he has a childish attitude often playing pranks to Nahori with Togashi, the two always end up with a smack on their head from her. Despite his childishness, he could be serious too.

- him and Muichiro would often have a staring(to be honest glaring) contest whenever the Pillar's at the Frost Estate or whenever they meet just because of the other one being too close or wanting to be close to Kazumi😅😅😅

- hearing that only females were known to use Insect Breathing caught his interest to master it.

- his superhuman sight is on the same level as Kanao's. But he's undoubtly faster than her since the Insect Breathing requires immense speed, mobility, and agility.

- the speed of his stabs and slashes are almost the same as Shinobu's.

- he almost got blind when his older brother threw ashes on his face when they were children.

- even with him using the Insect Breathing that requires poison, he didn't have that much knowledge about medicine and poisons.

- he's scared of huge spiders🕷

Oh well.... I know both the drawing sucks🤣🤣🤣 The one photo placed as the header are both digital and trditional by me.

I hope everyone's enjoying the story😃😃😃 Sorry for the errors😓😓😓