21 | seduction is everything

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

"so killing people is your job?" jeongguk finally asks when the two of them arrive back home.

taehyung releases a low chuckle while slightly shaking his head.

"it's called being a hitman. people pay me to get rid of someone." he says while walking into his room, jeongguk following after him. not caring that he wasn't 'allowed' in the room.

taehyung opened the closet and opened his bag, putting back the gun and all it's parts.

"same thing." jeongguk muttered, watching with big curious eyes as taehyung wipes the barrel with a tissue.

there was a silence until taehyung closed the closet, turning to face the younger.

he cocked his head to the side, eyes falling up and down the smaller's figure, before coming back up to lock eyes with the boy.

"do you want to help me, jeonggukie?" he asks, and god, jeongguk swears he feels his heart drop.

"yes!" he responds, almost way too quickly.

taehyung smirks at the clueless teenager.

"okay. come here, baby." taehyung sat down on the edge of the bed and signalled for the young one to approach him. jeongguk obeyed and was about to sit down, but taehyung trapped him between his legs and held onto his waist, a light possessive hold.

the older looked up at the teen in his grasp, smiling warmly as the younger blinked dumbly down at him, cheeks tinted pink.

"you're such a pretty boy, jeonggukie." taehyung whispers, one of his hands coming up to cup one of jeongguk's warm cheeks. he starts to delicately caress it with his thumb, feeling how the younger melted into his touch. "you could really help me. get rid of these awful people. make the world a better place."

"h-how?" jeongguk was too far gone on how taehyung's skin felt like fire against his.

it was a good burn.

"use that pretty face of yours." the older's eyes suddenly darkened, shivers crawling down jeongguk's spine. taehyung's thumb then traveled down to the other's bottom lip and tugged it downwards. "and lure out the digusting vermin."

jeongguk was confused. lure them out?

with his pretty face?

...

o-oh.

"i-i don't know how–" he stuttered.

"don't worry, cupcake." taehyung smiles, it's dark but so so inviting. tempting. "i'll teach you."

━━━━━

oh god.

taehyung feels literal heaven bestowed upon him and he leans back on the couch with his legs spread wide as his hungry eyes drink up the sight of jeongguk walking shyly out of his room, clad in tight black pants with rips and hole that showed the fishnets underneath, attemping to trap his bulging thighs. then a light sheer white long-sleeved top that made him look price-like with a strong corset-like band accentuating his tiny waist.

jeongguk didn't even need training, with one look any man would be on his feet.

it didn't help that he had pinkish cheeks and his eyes stuck on the floor. fuck, taehyung struggling to refrain himself from devouring the poor boy.

"damn, cupcake." he growled, and something burned in the pit of jeongguk's stomach at the deep sound. "you look..." he trailed off, not even finding the right words to describe the beauty that the boy held in front of him. "ravishing."

jeongguk's face went red.

taehyung chuckled at the boy's reaction. then spread himself out on the couch a little more. arms splayed on either side while manspreading. a position showing a high amount of cockiness.

"alright, baby." he says while smirking. "get me to do something. make me do something for you."

taehyung waited patiently as jeongguk still stood far away, twiddling with his fingers and chewing on his lower lip as he thought out a plan–a strategy.

it took a few minutes before jeongguk finally raised his head, he timidly put one leg in front of the other and slowly stalked towards where the older sat.

then the teenager leaned down, placing one of his small hands on taehyung's broad chest, fluttering his long pretty eyelashes, the stars in his eyes shimmering while biting his lip.

fuck, taehyung was doomed.

"hyung?" the little one asks, wearing a pretty dumbly-innocent look, but taehyung knew the younger knew exactly what he was doing. "can i please stay home with you tomorrow? pretty please?" the smaller whined, wearing pouty lips. "sunghyungie is dead. i-i don't people to suspect me. hyung, i'm scared." jeongguk wore a fake panicked look that still radiated such innocence, and taehyung felt himself slip more into his pleas.

trying to step up his game, jeongguk leaned up a bit further so that his hot breath brushed against the shell of taehyung's ear.

"please protect me, taehyungie." the teen husks, almost smiling at how he knew the older was tightly wrapped around his finger. it felt good finally being in control for once, especially having it over a man so powerful.

taehyung groaned and snaked his arm around the younger's waist, pulling him into his lap.

"fuck, jeongguk." he husks. "you can make a man do anything for you."

end of 21

sorry guys but long chaps is v hard for me rn

I feel like u can clearly tell when I write while I have no motivation whatsoever