Chapter 26

Asslamyalaikum wonderful readers.
Sorry for the delay.

Happy reading🤗🤗🤗

×××××××××

It has been 4 days since Zaydan left. And Hoor missed him immensely. Wether he texted her everytime he would be free and their night calls would long to at least an hour & half that too when one of them scold other to take rest, but it wasn't like to have him beside her.

His messages full of love would make her heart flutter.

One thing that was scaring her was Aadil. He won't leave a chance to flirt with her whenever he found her alone. Many times her "devars" shoo him away mumbling profanities on him and warned him to be in his limits otherwise his they would choke him with his tongue wrap around her neck. She had laughed badly at their thoughts.

After having dinner she called it a night and went to their room. As soon as his scent engulfed her she didn't felt calm as always she use to. Today his scent increased her heartbeat in a different way. Putting blame on run she did from kitchen to room of her dangerous heartbeat she picked up her mobile which Zaydan gave her before her college started she dialled his number badly wanting to hear his voice, but the call directly went to voicemail.

Sighing half heartedly she opened her hijab and freeing her hair fron bun stepped towards balcony wanting to have fresh air.

It wasn nearly an hour when she heard her room's door click open. Confused, she stood up from her sitting position and got the shock of her life.

××××××××

Zaydan reached Jahangir Mansion ready & excited to surprise Hoor with his presence with a rose & ferrero rocher chocolate bouquet in his hands.

He couldn't express his excitement in words. He stepped inside feeling an abnormal heartbeat taking its pace. He was about to step towards his room when halted on his idiotic brother's voice.

"Oohoooo...Bhai ap kab aaye or wo bhi phool ke sath?" Haider's fake astonishment disgusted Zaydan. Sending him a glare he ignored him & stepped towards his room but Haider being Haider again stopped him.

"Bhabi ke liye hai?" He asked with his idiotic grin.

"Nahi tere liye hai, chahiye?"
Zaydan asked sarcastically.

"Nahi bhai jaane de mai to leleta lekin bhabi bura maan jati." He faked remorse.

"On a serious note Bhai. Mujhe kuch batana tha apko. Ap free hokar mujhe message kardena." Nodding his head he again stepped towards his room.

Opening the door swiftly with spare key he entered inside. Locking the door he turned around and found her standing there in all her glory. In black simple shalwar frock and a black dupatta gathered around her neck making his heart to beat frantically.