Request #7-David Allen Griffin(@sidster20)

A/N
We got another request!this one is from sidster20 :

This one took a while because I didn't watch The Watcher yet

But I finally watched it(and i reviewed it)so now I was able to write this request☺️

Also before I start I just wanna quickly prove that I reviewed it:

Ok now we can start

Y/N's pov
My name is Y/N Y/M/N Griffin.does my last name sound familiar to you?well unfortunately it should,because I'm the daughter of a well known serial killer:David Allen Griffin.i know what you're thinking so let me quickly assure you that I am nothing like my dad,and I never will be.i don't know who my mom is,and quite frankly I don't want to know.for all I know:my mom could've just been another one of my dad's victims.i don't go to school,I've been homeschooled my whole life.ill admit something:sometimes...I have these nightmares of my dad trying to get me to kill someone...or...I sometimes have nightmares of him...killing me very slowly and painfully.i don't want to be like him,I don't want to ever be like him,I want to be my own person.god damn it I WANT TO BE ME,I DONT WANT TO BE A FUCKING PSYCHOPATH LIKE HIM!

And yet...he's...he's nice to me.i mean yeah he feeds me,clothes me,and educates me.but he also listens,and he gets me really cool stuff.maybe...maybe he isn't so bad...no,no Y/N he's a psycho...never ever forget that.