Part 19

I woke up in the common room on the couch with a blanket wrapped around me tightly.

I looked around for the twins but they weren't anywhere to be seen.

I huffed and got up, leaving the common room for breakfast before Harry's quidditch match today.

I entered the hall and went straight to Harry and sat next to him.

"How are you feeling?" I patted his shoulder gently.

"Huh? Oh I'm just really nervous." He said back looking down at his food.

"And where were you two this morning huh?" I leaned over Harry and death stared the twins.

"We were hungry and you wouldn't wake up so we left you." George laughed.

"Thanks." I said back sarcastically but i couldn't help but laugh.

Hermione and Ron soon joined us all for breakfast and i grabbed a piece of toast.

"Good luck Potter. Your going to need it." I turned around, draco and pansy were looking at Harry but Harry ignored them.

"Shut up malfoy." I growled.

"Don't speak to me mudblood". He hissed back and turned around.

Pansy tried to hold his arm but he shrugged her off.

I knew she liked him and it was funny to me that she keeps trying even though draco hates her.

"I've had enough." I whispered to myself but loud enough that the twins could hear me.

I got up and grabbed draco by the arm.

"Y/n don't." Fred and George both got up.

"Come with me now." I demanded and ignored the twins.

I dragged draco out the hall.

"What's going on with you? One minute your being really nice to me and now your being horrible. Explain." I still had hold of him in the corridor before he shrugged me off of him.

"I never liked you, I was just bored because my friends weren't in school. But now they are I just want to say I never had an interest in you and I wasn't being nice." He hissed and walked back into the hall.

I followed him in and went to sit back down next to the twins, Ron took my old seat.

"What was that all about?" Fred asked me.

"Nothing." I sulked and waited for everyone to finish their food.

I couldn't believe that draco wasnt acctually being nice to me I mean why would he, it was too good to be true, I'm just like my friends in his eyes.

——————————————————————-

Everyone was in the stands for the quidditch match when it started earlier.

The weather was horrific.

I was cheering for Harry as much as i could, that's if he could hear me over the storm.

People got knocked of their brooms and Harry went after the snitch.

He went too far High in the dark clouds that i couldn't see him any longer.

It was a while since i had seen him and i started to get worried.

The twins were also in the match but luckily they were in sight so i didn't worry as much.

Soon enough Harry comes down but not on his broom.

Me and hermione got up out of our seats.

"HARRRYYYY" i screamed.