Epilogue

I'm updating this chapter with heavy heart, this is last chapter guys. So enjoy it and do tell me you like it or not.

Hello my lovely reader's 😘🥰😍❤️❤️

Before going into story, I want to thank you all for reading my book, story, novel, or whatever it is. I'm so happy to get your all love for me and my book.

The love I get from you is incredible, unbelievable, awesome ( wait I'm going to search for some more words, I'll just grab dictionary.) Unexpected, magnificent, wonderful, spectacular and so on............. ( Well there are so many words in dictionary) for me and also for my book.

I never even in my dreams also thought, I would get this much love from you all. You all are best, or I can say bestest.

Thankyou so much for reading my book, for commenting, for voting and for everything and ofcourse all of my silent reader's also.

I still remember when I got the first comment, I cried while reading it. And now my book is in his end chapter.

But first I want to tell you about one person who is the reason for my book to come to this level, Ashutoshkumar10.

Yes, he is the first one to comment on my book. I first updated five chapters and decided that if anyone read it, I will continue my story. I waited for two weeks but there is no comment, not even a single view and I lost every hope to continue my book. For some days I didn't opened and looked that I got comment or views but one day I accidentally opened inkitt and saw there was two comments.

I opened and read it and cried more. It was the comment from ashutoshkumar10. Only because of him I started writing again, if my story now came to this level is only because of him.

So, firstly I want to thank him, ashutoshkumar10 thankyou so much only because of you this story is going to complete. You will always stay in my heart, you said you are studying for that you stopped reading, it's really okay. Study well and make your Parents proud.

And after that I got so many readers and views also increased.Now some of them asking me to not complete it this quickly, but trust me I don't want to drag my story and miss that love and essence from everyone, While reading my book, No one has to think that it is dragged, it should be simple, sweet and ofcourse lots of love.

Don't think that I neglected other reader's, you are all stay in my heart. But he occupied some more space rather than you guys.

So, guys how many of you going to miss Nithya and Dhruv, I don't know about you but I will miss them so much. They became my part of life, always thinking about them, what to write? How to show there love for eachother? It became my life now. I don't know what I will do after this epilogue 😔😔😔😔

So, for the last time I'm asking you guys to comment me and vote for my story.

Now coming back to our story, let's see what's happening 😊😊

Nithya's Pov................

5 year's later..........

I'm getting ready and Dhruv is constantly disturbing me.

"Dhruv, I'm telling you stop it right now. I'm not going to listen to you, I'm going to function that's it." I glared at him but in return he pouted. God, not that pout, I will melt like ice, why I got a husband like him. He is too stubborn, Nithya don't fall in his trap.

"Stop pouting, I'm not going to listen to you now." I said and started brushing my hairs. He snaked his hands around my waist and kept his chin on my shoulder.

"Please na, listen to me. You will get tired baby and adding to it I'm not coming with you. Who will take care of you?" With that he started kissing my neck, making me go week on my knees.