Hoyoung used to...

Hoyoung walk through some of the road and walk along the beautiful road he has just found out accidentally.

" Mommy I want that ice cream! "

" Okay then sweet heart mommy will buy it for you! Stay right there and wait for me. "

A mother and a son standing in front of Hoyoung caught his eyes to them. How long haven't he been called 'mommy'? Maybe long enough to forget and be used with it.

Hoyoung used to be a positive, friendly and of course a happy child inside his famlily arm. He used to easily say out his thought without any hesitation and always begging his mom to buy him some snacks, candy or toys.

But then...everything begin to changes.

His father put works on top his family and left out everything just to do his job.

His most loved and the most precious person in the world - his mother left him behind to go with another stranger guy not his father.

He used to cry alone a lot inside his room. But now he regret for doing that.

A very long time ago, he found his mother accidentally just like today he found this road.

Mom...Is really you?!

Do I know you?

Yes, is me! Bae Hoyoung! Your one and only child. How can you forget?

I'm sorry, I didn't have any son named Hoyoung....Maybe you are wrong.

After that, he decided to let it out. He decided to forget all that painful and even all that precious and happy memories about that family once and till the very end.

Hoyoung became a emotionaless and a insider thought through all that memories...

There is always a reason for you to change
Don't telling me that I'm wrong
Is just come to you fast or late...right?