Chapter 48

Jimin POV
Yesterday daddy and me got married! I fell asleep as soon as the wedding was over. Daddy took me to bed and we cuddled all night. This morning I woke up first surprisingly. Daddy was fast asleep next to me. It felt weird since daddy always wakes me up first. What time is it? I looked over at the clock which was on the table. The clocked showed a 3PM. "Daddwy wa up!" "Minnie let daddy sleep..." "but daddwy it pwast wunch twime." He moved his head up out of the pillows. "Why baby? What time is it?" "The cwock say twee." "Ayee I didn't know it was this late." "Daddwy Jiminie hungwy." "Ok come on baby let's go eat." Daddy got out of bed and carried me downstairs to the kitchen. "What does the baby what to eat?" "Hmm Jiminie wan fwuit!" He nodded and cut up some fruit for me. Daddy is the best daddy ever! He loves Jiminie so much and treats me so well. Now I can be with daddy forever. "Here you go baby." I looked up at my daddy who gave me a plate full of fruit. "Thwank you daddwy!" He sat next to me watching me eat. "Baby you said I can buy you something~" I looked at daddy. "W-when did Jiminie say that daddwy?" I already knew I told him but maybe I can make him forget. "Yes you did baby." He smirked and poked me. "Please baby! You promised daddy! Do you like to break promises to daddy?" I shook my head quickly. "No! Jiminie no wike to bweak pwomises to daddwy!" "See now I can buy my baby something since he said so." I pouted and ate my grape. "Now daddy is gonna go look online to find something for the baby~" I saw daddy go upstairs to the room. Oh no daddy is gonna buy me something! But I promised daddy so I guess so.

Jungkook POV
Hehe I get to buy my baby something. Maybe I should buy him a purse and clothes and perfume and plushies! Ok ok let's not get carried away. I pulled out my laptop and started searching until my cart was full of stuff for my baby.