Date Night ;))

Delilah's parents came downstairs dressed up like they were going to a fancy party. "Well be out for a little long Delilah." "So, we invited your friend Katie to keep you company." Delilah's mom said. Right, as she finished her sentence, the doorbell rings. "Its open!" Delilah's mom yells. Katie opens the door and rushes to give Delilah a big hug. "Well the girls be okay?" Katie's mom asked. "They'll be fine." Delilah's mom said. The parents walked out the house leaving the two girls alone. "They're finally gone." Katie sighed. "I know right." Delilah said. "Now let's get our date night on!" Katie spoke. Delilah gave Katie a kiss on her lips as the two girls began to prepare their little date night ♥ They made a pillow fort out, got a bunch of junk food and snacks. They turned on the tv to watch a movie. But before they watched a movie Katie took her phone out of her pocket a hooked it to the speaker. "I want to do something real quick before we start this movie." She said.

Katie tapped her phone, and a song began to play. It was a love song?! "I don't want to set the world on fire." "I just want to start, a flame in your heart." (Song: I don't want to set the world on fire by: The Ink Spots) The song was beautiful. It was like taking a trip back in time. Katie dimmed the lights and turned on the blue LED lights. The room filled with a rich blue color, the made, the room look like the night sky. They felt like they were the last two people on Earth. "Well you dance with me my love?" Katie said with a stretch out hand. "Of course my princess." Delilah said with a giggle. The two grasp hands as they twirled each other in blue moonlight lights. Delilah took Katie's arm and dipped her. Katie blushed as she looked into Delilah's eyes, "What are you blushing for? "Delilah said with a smile. She leaned in and kissed the flustered Katie; both girls fell to the ground.

The girls paused for a moment trying to make sense of what happen. Laughter filled the room as the moment finally hit them. The got up and hugged each other making sure they were okay. "That was really fun!" Katie said laughing. "Yeah it was." Delilah said. The girls looked at each other with blushing filling their cheeks as they realize how touching the moment was (wtf that's so cringey XD). "Wanna watch the movie now?" Katie said with a smile. "Yeah." said Delilah. The two girls went inside the pillow fort and cuddled while watching movies.

The End. 

🖤 I want this type of an relationship so bad xD. Anyway thank for reading! ^^🖤