48| Clingy

I have this feeling that I can't comprehend today, I'm all giddy and alive

After doing my schoolwork a few hours ago, all I think about is to jump over my bed or some couches. I'm such a weird child, I know.

The thing is that I didn't even savor some sweet stuff that can make myself hyper. So I'm assuming that maybe something good will happen.

I'm now in the living room with my head leaning on Enzo while watching some mukbang and I'm starting craving for it.

In the middle of watching the show, my dog keeps barking while someone tries to calm her down. If you didn't know Ame is my dog and my brothers brought her with them.

I didn't pay attention to them and still focusing my attention to my phone until I felt a pair of hands covering my eyes with it as I raised my hands to touch it.

I mentally rolled my eyes with my heart keeps beating so fast and I don't know why. I feel the hands that is on my eyes, trying to guess whose the owner of it.

The hands feels so familiar but still can't guess it. I tried prying the hands on my eyes, excited to see the culprit but his hands didn't bother to budge to my eyes.

"I'm dying in starvation so please remove your manly hands from my eyes before I'll castrate you. " I exaggerated as I heard them chuckle at how dramatic I am.

"Okay for your information, I'm bad at this game so if you're hoping that I can guess you, well you're wrong Mr. " I sassed with my fingers gesturing the actions. Yeah, I'm really bad at this kind of guessing game.

"Just guess?" A voice said while chuckling as I immediately pry his hands that was on my eyes before turning my head to my back.

I stared at the man with both of my eyes and mouth are hung open. I'm like a statue staring straight to the person as I raised both of my hands to cover my mouth.

"Is this real or I'm just really hungry." I enunciated to myself as that person nodded while opening his arms widely for me to take.

I squealed loudly before attacking that person with my hugs tightly. I cupped his face, analyzing to see if his real.

"Cyry!" I squealed again while wrapping both of my arms around his neck while squishing my cheek to his.

"Baby doll did you miss me? " he asked, beaming beside my ear as I squished my cheeks more to him. Tears started strolling down to my eyes in happiness.

I nodded my head vigorously as Cyry begun cooing me. He detached the hug which makes me cry more with a frown on my cheeks.

Cyry just chuckled before circling around the couch where I'm sitting awhile ago. I watched him walk towards my direction before plopping down to the couch.

"Come here baby doll. " he said with a wide smile on his lips. I went to his side before wrapping both of my arms around his waist.
"You don't know how much I miss you baby doll. " he said softly yet longingly. He started stroking my hair with his fingers while murmuring nothing to me but sweetness.