DaithideWRK

( Marcel's POV )
       I hate him. He's so dumb, but I love him. I arrived at the airport and got ready to board my flight. I didn't tell Nogla I was coming. It would be a surprise.
      I fell asleep half way there. The flight was 8 hours. As soon as it landed, I stopped for food and called an Uber. I knew David would be up and getting ready to play with the boys.
I got the extra key from under the mailbox and unlocked the door. I put my stuff in the living room and put my shoes by the door. I heard screaming coming from upstairs so I knew they had started recording. I giggled softly and headed upstairs.
David was playing GTA with Evan, Tyler, Moo, and Brian. I wrapped my arms around him and smiled. He didn't notice, due to rage. He quickly got up, making me fall back. He didn't even notice me.
He went into the kitchen, while I sat their dumbfounded. I ran downstairs a little angry. "You haven't noticed your own boyfriend!" I yelled. He put his water down and wrapped his hand around my throat. "You think I didn't notice you? Huh? You think I don't when my boyfriend wraps his arms around me?" He back me up against a wall and squeezed softly.
I gasped. "How about I take some frustration out," he growled and kissed me roughly. I kissed back and moaned into his mouth. He broke the kiss and pulled me to his room. His hand never left my throat.
He pushed me roughly onto the bed and crawled on top. He kissed and bit my neck, making me moan. He ripped off my shirt and continued to leave bruises on me. I squirmed and tugged on his pants.
He quit kissing my neck, but he took the rest of my clothes off. He took his own off and smirked. "Suck my cock whore," he said. My cheeks felt like they were on fire, but I did as told. He thrusted into my mouth making me gag softly.
          His member hit the back of my throat as I sucked and gagged. He quickly pulled his member out of my mouth and pushed me back. I smirked and quickly switched out positions. "I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you," I said while running my hands over his chest.
I lined up with his entrance and thrusted in roughly. "M-Marcel! Be c-careful," he said as he gripped the sheets. He moaned loudly and  buckled his hips. It was music to my ears.
( Nogla's POV )
I didn't expect it, but it happened. I moaned loudly and rolled my eyes back. He was thrusting at a fast pace and I didn't see any signs of stopping.
I moaned again as he went deeper and faster. "A-ah!~ f-fuck~ keep going~" he smirked and put my legs over his shoulders. He gripped my waist and groaned. The headboard was smacking the wall. I bet the neighbors aren't going to be happy.
My back arched and drool dripped from the side of my mouth. Sweat made it's way onto marcel's forehead. I moaned louder as he pounded into me. I was almost screaming. "M-Marcel~ I-I'm gonna~ nnnnggh~" I dug my nails into his back.
        He gripped my waist tighter and threw his head back. "F-fuck~ David~" he moaned and thrusted deeper. I came on my stomach and shook softly. He came in me but didn't stop.
       "Marcel~ a-ah!~ I don't think I-I can take a-anymore.." His thrusts slowed down a lot, but he was still deep inside me. The over stimulation was killing me. "One more time~ can you do it for me baby?" He let go of my waist and smiled. I nodded softly and squirmed.
He picked up his pace again making me cum instantly. He smirked and licked it off my stomach. I blushed and whined. He kissed me softly and let my legs fall off his shoulders. He rubbed my cheek softly and broke the kiss.
         I looked over at my computer and noticed my mic still on. "Fuck! Shit! Ye didn't hear anything!" I quickly left the call and blushed hard. Marcel chuckled lowly. "Mm~ I loved it, I bet they did too~" Marcel teased. I smacked his arm and put my boxers back on.
      I sighed and laid back down. Marcel wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. "We can do stuff tomorrow while I'm here."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was requested a year ago and I feel really bad I'm just now getting to it. It may not be completely what was asked for, but 👉👈