Chapter 23

Sidharth arrives in 25 minutes and parks the car to a distance. His mother has packed some food for her in the hope that she might like to have something spicy for a change.

He is at the door, well covered with a hoodie...
"Hey Sid!"

"Hey Manv..kaisi hai ab Shehnaaz? I got literally scared! Ajeeb behave kar rahi thi yaar!"

"Haan woh temperature bhi hai na! I think she is just throwing tantrums for that! We all do na Sidharth! Lekin maine usse kabhi itna chidte huye nehi dekha! Tabiyat achhi nehi hai uski, I am sure!"

"Hmm I will call up Saanjh and ask her to come and see her tomorrow. Can you do me a favor.. Mom got her some food, plate main leke zara garam karke do na mujhe..I will try feeding her.. "

"Yeah yeah sure..!" Manvi takes the carrier from his hand and goes into the kitchen..

Meanwhile, Sidharth in Shehnaaz's room..
Shehnaaz looks at him and throws her head back to the bed..

"Tu khush nehi hai mujhe dekke?!".. Sidharth walks up to the bed and sits next to her..

"Hmm..".. she hums, having her eyes closed..

He cups her face.."Abhi bhi naraz hai mujhse baby?!"

"Nehi Sidharth! Stop overthinking! Please!".. she replies irritatedly..

"Okay okay! Relax!"

"Achha sun...Mom got you some spicy food.. the ones you like.."..he smiles at her..

"Unhe bhi bata diya aapne! Ahhh!"

Sidharth is keeping his patience on her tantrums and honestly he is finding it super cute..🤭

His phone rings..it's Saanjh, she was supposed to call..

"Haan San.."..he receives it..

"Haan tu free hai na?"

"Nehi yaar..bahar hoon.. Shehnaaz ki tabiyat theek nehi thi so I am at her place right now..!"

"Oh teri! Kya hua usse?!"

"Pata nehi yaar! Main tujhe call karne wala tha..can you come to her place to see her tomorrow?"

"Haan haan surely I can! Achha chal phir us Jiya k bare mein baad mein baat kar lenge! You take care of her now!"

"Damn! I am hating this now! Yeh Jiya ek headache bangayi hain mere liye abhi!"

Shehnaaz immediately opens her eyes and frowns at him..

He keeps down the phone and looks back at her..

"Kya hua baby?! Aise kyun dekh rahi hai?".. he asks..

"You have spoken to Jiya again?!"

"Areh na baba! She texted me, I just replied..!"

"Kyun?!"..she frowns at him more..

"I didn't speak for long baby! And she is in a vulnerable state na..isiliye reply kardiya..!"

"Tab toh aap ko usike paas hona chahiye! Aap idhar kya karne aaye ho?!"..she is fuming in anger but can't even afford to keep her eyes opened..!

Sidharth chuckles and moves inside the blanket..

"Awwww....Meri tantrum baby..!"...he pulls her swiftly to his left arm..

"Chhoro mujhe aap Sidharth! Nehi chahiye! Jao na apni us Jiya k paas! She is vulnerable! My God! Go! Go!"

"Kya bol rahi hai baby! Haha!"...he laughs and tightens his grip around her..