chapter seventeen - "He's the human embodiment of a 'rate your pain from 1-10'"

⋆·☆·⋆

chapter seventeen - "Is this a date?"

⋆·☆·⋆

⋆·☆·⋆

An alarm started to ring as Clem's arm reached over onto the nightstand next to her she shut it off. She yawned pulling the blanket off herself and going to stand up. That was until Damon pulled on the oversized shirt and wrapped his arms around her and pulled the blanket back over them.

"Damon I have to get up."

"Noo," He whinned kissing her neck repeatedly making her laugh at the tickles spot.

"Damon! Damon stop it!" She squealed lightly hitting his side because she was to short to reach anything else. But he didn't stop, "Okay! Okay! Truce! Truce!"

"Truce?" He asked as she smiled at him over shoulder. "I'll show you truce!" He said pulling her under him and started kissing her over her body. She squealed moving around under him laughing and smiling so much that her cheeks were starting to hurt.

"Wait, wait, wait," She said hitting his side lightly as they both started looking around. "You hear that?"

"Stefan's playing music," He said like it was nothing and went to going back to kissing her.

She placed a finger to his lips, stopping him. "Stefan's. Playing. Music." He shook his head lightly not understanding what she was getting at. "Your type of music Spike,"

"What's wrong with my type of music?"

"Nothing..nothing when you listen to that type of music it's fine. But when he listen to that music everything is wrong." She explained as she watched his face fell showing his expressions of understanding what she meant. "Oh my god..Stefan's playing my type of music."