Devils family.

Tom Felton as Sam Adrian

"I wish you wouldn't walk around with so many bloody guns" you mumble watching you husband walk into your lounge holding about seven guns

"Buisness love" John smirks, placing down the guns and removing them off shit shoulders. "Plus Sam would want to learn how to shoot."

"Dont get our son shooting at fucking deers, plus we gave him a big scare when he walked in on us fucking when he was little" you say as John sits on the sofa next to you, wrapping his arm around you shoulders pulling you into his side.

"If you two are on about your sex life, I will run" Sam enters the lounge, apple in mouth sitting in the armchair. John chuckles kissing your head.

"No Sam we ain't talking about that, go and get your coat on, family meeting" you say watching your son huff and throw his apple in the bin before walking out the door.

"He gets that attitude from you" John smirks. You playfully slap his chest and kiss his cheek.

"No he doesn't" you mumble, getting up only to be dragged back down onto John's lap, he replies with a 'yeah, yeah' before placing his lips on yours, moving perfectly together. Only to pull away hearing a fake vomiting noise. You and John turn to see Sam standing at the door way.

"Get a room please" Sam groans. You and John chuckle.

"I cant help myself Sammy-boy, your mother is just bloody gorgeous."

___

You had been friends with the Shelby family for years since you and John were running around in your pants. Tommy would look after you and John, he was like you older brother. Your mother and father were best friends with the Shelby parents but when they died due to illness, you moved in with the Shelby family and experience every day with them. You didnt really see John as a crush or lover until you met a man, you saw how kind and loving John treated you, he treated you like a sweetheart. This man being Sam's real dad, he got you pregnant at the age of 19 just after the war and when you told him your were pregnant he left, not wanting anything to do with the baby or yourself. John made it his responsibility to look after you both.