The Shopping

LIZZYS POV

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Day 18

"I don't really feel like it. I went the last time!" Lily supports herself by not having to go for grocery shopping. During preparing breakfast we might have noticed that our food is starting to run low and we definitely should go shopping again.

"Me too. Jack, darling, you should go with your dad." Vanessa says and takes a bite of her avocado toast. She smiles lazily.

"Why me?" grumbles Jack from beside me and randomly pokes his egg with the fork in his right hand.

"Won't you keep me some company, son?" Johnny speaks up and rests his back against the chair while carefully taking two or three sip from his coffee. He however looks nothing but gorgeous again. Apparently he did shower this morning since a few strands of hair are still a little wet and messily hanging over his forehead. He's wearing dark blue ripped jeans and a grey, oversized shirt. Pretty.

"Liz didn't go shopping last time either! Why can't she go with you." Jack sighs but jumps in his seat when I a little too excitedly agree.

"Sure!!" I grin but immediately sink down in my seat again, "I mean I wouldn't have a problem with that.". I look up to meet Johnny's oh so beautiful eyes looking back at me and blush at the way he's smirking towards me.

As Lily mentioned before: I'm not a fan of grocery shopping. That doesn't matter when this way I am having a way to spend some time with Johnny. Alone. Well not really alone but without fearing that some of the three could catch us making out here and then.

Not that we've been making out yet.

"You voluntarily agree to go grocery shopping?" asks Lily with little confusion dominating the look she's giving me.

"If Jackie doesn't want to.." I shrug and try to play it as cool as possible. She luckily stops asking questions and giving me weird looks but keeps eating. I guess everyone seemed to be okay with that conclusion now since the topic was finished and small talk came back into our conversation. I smiled to myself but kept my head a little down.

Meanwhile the four of us put all the left groceries aside and cleaned the table, Johnny took out his phone to call us a boat that'd bring us to town like Lily and Vanessa did a week ago.

I tried to not look at him that often, but when I did he did too. And smiled at me softly or winked. This guy makes me blush like a real tomato.

"I'll go change." I say and walk towards the corridor, stop in my tracks when Lily shouts that she'll join me and walk up to our room with her.

I close the door behind myself and go to open my closet to pick out an outfit to wear. I'm deciding to wear an oversized white shirt and a tight, yellow, high waisted skirt. Since I showered yesterday after swimming I figured my hair would look alright during the day if I just left it open.

"Are you truly alright with it?" I hear Lily ask and turn around to face her. I guess I haven't noticed her sitting on a bed and looking at me all the while.

I did panick a little over the question, "Lily, I know I don't like shopping but I should go-.."

"Not because of that. I meant are you okay with going with my dad? I can join the two of you." She suggest and shrugs her shoulders as she's standing up from the bed to pick out some clothes herself.

"I'm perfectly fine, why wouldn't I?".

"I know you've been getting along with him really well but.. I don't know.. maybe you're just not comfortable with it." Lily says and stands on her tiptoes to grab some black pants from behind other clothing. She presses the pants along with a white top and underwear to her breast and looks at me again.