57 - The New Head of Hogwarts

Within minutes the ministry had turned up at Hogwarts. No one really knew your fate, you could all be expelled but considering it was pretty much all of those at Hogwarts who was in the DA you didn't think Umbridge would do that. She'd taken the list and demanded you all sit in the Great Hall and await your fate where several teachers guarded the doors so no one could run out.

As you were walking down to the hall a certain red-head caught your attention. In front of you, walking with Cornelius Fudge was Percy Weasley. "Percy!" You yelled, breaking away from the group and running over to the boy. Fred was walking alongside you when it all happened, not caring at what the repercussions of his actions were Fred called after you and followed suit.

"Percy Weasley you listen to me!" You yelled, storming up to the boy. Percy spun around at the use of his name, so did Fudge.

"Ah (y/n)!" He seemed surprised to see you walking up behind him. "Don't tell me you were involved in this?"

"You know I was!" You spat. "So are half your family! You wanna know why Percy? Because they know the truth and they aren't blinded by power!"

"He. Isn't. Back." Percy stared straight at you, speaking with venom in his voice. "You know nothing -"

"Don't talk to her that you slimy git!" Fred had now joined you. He pushed Percy back so Fred was now standing in front of you. This way Percy couldn't get to you. "How could you do that to mum? And you haven't even bothered to check up on dad! He nearly died!" Fred spat.

"It's his own fault, maybe if he had just listened to me -" Fred didn't let Percy finish before he grabbed his brother by the collar and went to punch him. You didn't stop Fred, you didn't even yell at the boy.

"What's all this?" Cornelius Fudge had now decided to get involved. He snatched Percy out of Fred's grasp and stared upon you both in horror. "Miss Gryffindor ... yes we've met -" 

"When you locked my Dad away for a crime he didn't commit?" You fired. "You don't seem to be the only one I met that way." You glared at Umbridge who was now making her way over to the two of you. 

"YOU WERE APART OF THIS!" She screeched. When she walked over you were helping Fred stand back up as he'd managed to tackle Percy to the ground in anger. "AND YOUR FATHER IS A MURDERER!" 

"You bitch!" You lost your temper completely with the woman and much like Fred had done, you attempted to attack the woman but Fred caught on what was going to happen rather fast and held you back. 

"How ... how dare you!" Umbridge yelled even louder. "Miss Gryffindor you'll be getting two weeks worth of detentions and no Hogsmeade trips -" 

"I don't care!" You shrugged Fred off so you could stalk towards her. "You can scar my hand all you like, none of us will stop retaliating against you until you leave -" 

"Dumbledore is ready for us sir," You didn't notice but Percy had left the scene to see if they were able to enter Dumbledore's office. 

"Brilliant ..." Umbridge said with a fake smile plastered across her face. "Mr Weasley?" She turned to Percy. "Bring those two along with us." She giggled as Percy grabbed you and Fred by the arms and dragged you into the office. You noticed that both Harry and Cho had also been dragged into the office to witness Dumbledore's fate. 

"Been watching them for weeks and see, 'Dumbledore's Army'..." She passed Cornelius the piece of parchment that had all of your names written down. "proof of what I've been telling you right from the beginning, Cornelius. All your fear-mongering about You-Know-Who never fooled us for a minute." Percy was still holding onto you and Fred whilst Harry and Cho just watched from beside you both.