CHAPTER 4

Rosella POV
I was really getting worried about Vannessa , she hadnt called for the past 18 hours .I was just about to call the cops when my phone rang .It was an unsaved number and I thought it was one of Vannessa's friends so I answered .
"Hello ?"I ask .A deep voice replied ."Miss me Rosella ?"He  asks  and I could hear the smirk in his voice .jeremiah

Jeremiah POV

Its been years since Rosella ran away with my daughter.She broke my heart and now I would break hers .She took my daughter away from me . At first I was hearbroken that she left but I started to realose that it wasnt my fault . It was hers .She made that decison and now she must live with the consequences . I would put Vannessa into an arranged marriage with my friend Nicholas Knights son .His gang works alonside mine and together, we will be unstopable .

I knew that my sons had found them and I took Rosellas number and I decided that this was the time I would take my revenge.

I dialed her number and my hear leaped at hearing her voice after years,my beautiful Rosella , but I couldnt get my feelings in the way .
"Hello?"she asked .
"Miss me Rosella ?"I ask ,smirking.

Vannessa POV
After I did whatever I wanted on the shooting range . My brothers wanted to take me out to get to know me better and I agreed . Their friend ,Dominic Knight tagged along .
We went to a restaraunt called Lambordi's which belonged to my family .

We sat at a booth in the back which was absolutley stunning

We ordered some steaks with mushroom sauce , some fries and pizza  and some lasagne and let me tell you, it was divine !

"So "Alessandro began "What do you like to do for fun ?"He asked me .
"Either Quad biking , motorcycles , archery or drag racing .I reply .
"Wow , you really are our sister "Alexander said making everyone laugh .

We told jokes the whole time and Alessandro told embarrassing stories about Derek making him him Alessandro playfully .I had so much fun .We finish eat and left , Alessandor said that he would pay later .

We decided to go back home and watch Netflix and chill .I quickly call my mother and tell her thst I will be back home in a few days ,she got mad at me but after much protesting she gave in .

The Romanos house

The Romanos house