On my own path

(I don't own any art shown in this chapter)

You were walking on Tagobah beach, even if it was covered in trash you liked to go there to think.

(Even after googling the name of the beach I still don't think that looks right)

So I have 10 months until the U.A. entrance exams but what am I going to accomplish with my quirk with in 10 months that I haven't in 10 years. If only I knew more about my quirk! Mom tried helping me with it from time to time but our quirks were too similar and Dad...
nevermind that. If I'm going to pass I have do my best to train as hard as I can for the next 10 months. But maybe it wouldn't be so hard with this stupid quir-

Your thoughts were interrupted by you tripping over something and falling to the ground. You looked behind you and to your suprise there was a man laying down on the sand. You quickly got up to see if he was ok but upon closer inspection he was asleep. "Hello?" after you said that he slowly stood up blinked a couple of times and screamed in fear while jumping several feet in the air.

You covered your ears and cringed. He was a grown adult by looks of it and was screaming for help due to a teenager waking him up. He had some odd clothing too he sorta looked like a hero but that couldn't be the case with all this screaming.

(Anything enclosed in parentheses are going to be notes I hope that's not too complicated. Just me explaining thing I don't tell you directly in the story. Or me just saying stuff.)

(I'm not describing how he looks...with words! I'm gonna use a picture because this is where the crossover comes in!! Future Me: I was a lazy asshole, but with your comments I can tell you simps enjoyed it.)

Jeez this guy just won't stop screaming you'd think being an adult means you've grown up but apparently not

He was talking to himself quickly and rolling around on the ground until he stopped. You took your hands off your ears. He stood up and "Sorry, you really gave me a fright. I can't remember the last time someone scared me that bad." upon closer inspection he as carrying a sword as well.

Maybe he is a hero.

"Is there anything I can do to apologize?" initially you were going to say no but upon more thought you actually did have something to ask of him.

He looks very strong and is most likely a pro hero. I have to ask him!

"I actually do have something to request from you." he slowly looked at you "What is it?" you took a deep breath "I want you to train me to be a hero!" he looked suprised for a second but he overcame that quickly by flashing a smile "Of course! That's the least I can do! But you must know my name, it is Zenitsu Agatsuma!

You had no idea what you had gotten yourself into.

To training!

Zenitsu was putting you through hell.
He was almost drowning you every other day and making your quirk drawbacks feel like a free ice cream sundae. Right now you were secretly using a pool for your training. You had to wear weights and go from on side of the pool to the other as many times as you could before almost dying. And if you got too used to the weights he would increase the amount you had too carry.

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

(If you screamed underwater you would lose air)

I know I was the one who asked for this training but oh my god! This is actually torture, you'd think he gets off to suffering children if it wasn't for the fact that he saves me right before I drown. He somehow does it in a split second too. One second I'm in the pool, the next I'm choking on the ground. He said something about strenghing my lungs but I don't know what requires this much lung strength that could help me in a fight.

You had just made your 3rd lap when you started losing air. You were instantly outside the pool with Zenitsu holding onto you from your arm. "You still won't tell me how you get me out of the pool so fast." you said this in between deep breaths of air. "You'll know once we're done with your training." he smiled. You groaned.

This continues for several more weeks until Zenitsu decides it's time for his final test, even with 5 more months to go until the exams.

Tagobath beach

"Ok it's time for your final test." you sighed in relief "Thank God." he smiles "Don't get your hopes up. This test is a amazing feat only capable for those who have gone through serious training such as yourself. You will cut this ball in half!" he made a show of pulling a piece of cloth of a big ball of rusted crushed cars.

How did that ball go completely unnoticed?

"Almost forgot! No quirks allowed! Is that clear?" your brain shut down "I will give you this sword but don't get too attached it's not to keep." he gave you a simple katana. You looked at the sword for a couple seconds, admiring the craftsmanship. "Goodluck." he started walking away "Where are you going?! How the hell do I cut the ball in half with just a katana!?" he still had his back to you and continued to walk away "Zenitsu!" you watched him slowly fade away in the distance as he continues to walk.

What the hell is the point of teaching if you're just going to walk away?! I don't see how I can even chip this thing at my current strength even with my quirk and he wants me to do it in one strike?! That's impossible!!

You angrily raised the sword above your head brought it down with all your might "Hey!" a woman was standing in top of the ball with a smile on her face. Your sword bounced off the ball of cars causing you to fall onto your ass. The woman jumped down from the ball with the grace of a butterfly. "I could've killed you, what are you doing!?!" the woman still kept a solid smile on her face "You couldn't kill me even if you tried."

I don't know why but I have a strong feeling in my gut that she's right. That unwavering smile is kinda creepy though. Looking at her now she's wearing very similar clothing to Zenitsu.

"Looks like you're having some trouble

"Looks like you're having some trouble. Mind if I offer you some help?"

______________________________________
Boo 👻
______________________________________