TWENTY-FIVE

THIRD PERSON.

"This is getting ridiculous at this point," Jon sighed, his palm to his forehead as he stared down at the sheet of paper in his hand, "He's running from the cops, why isn't he back?"

"We don't know anything about it," Jonah shrugged, folding his arms as Daniel hesitantly nodded, "He ran off, we can only hope he comes back."

"Your posts for Christmas." Jon began as they all let out a sigh, "We don't have a photo of him to use, that's going to be an issue."

"He took the Why Don't We out of his twitter, surely he doesn't want to be in this band anymore." Jack said as Randy had a somewhat concerned look on his face.

"None of you know where he is?" Randy asked as they all shook their heads, "One of you must know something."

Collectively letting out a sigh, they all turned towards Daniel, who quickly looked at them confused before looking at Randy, "What?"

"You know him best," Zach said, "Just tell the truth, we need it."

"I don't know where he is." Daniel said, tilting his head as Randy nodded towards one of the lie detector set ups, "I haven't heard from him since he left."

"You were talking to Ashley about it the other day," Jack mumbled as Daniel nudged his arm, causing Randy to look over at Jack.

"Daniel." Randy said, "You know stuff?"

"No," he shook his head, "I know nothing."

"But Jack said-"

"Jack doesn't know shit."

"What the hell?" Jack looked at Daniel, "Can I not be concerned for my bandmates safety? No one knows where the fuck he is except you."

"I don't know where he is!" Daniel raised his voice, rolling his eyes before leaning back in his seat.

"We need him back before Christmas." Jon said.

"That gives him two weeks," Jonah replied as Jon nodded.

"One of you needs to try get a hold of him," Randy told the group as they all nodded towards Daniel again, "Daniel what do you know?"

"Nothing."

"He knows Corbyn's-"

"Jack shut up!" Daniel huffed, "I'm not telling people for his-"

"So you know," Zach looked at Daniel, "And you didn't tell any of us?"

"He didn't want me to tell you because you'd all go after him," Daniel explained, "I kept it hidden for his safety, not because I didn't want you to know."

"Where is he?" Randy asked, folding his arms as Daniel shook his head, "Daniel if you don't tell us-"

"Anywhere in the country." He interrupted him, "He went on a road trip."

"Where did he start?"

"Indiana," Daniel sighed, an upset look on his face, "He's with someone."

"Is it Kai?" Zach asked as Daniel slowly nodded before looking at him confused, "Someone mentioned her before so.."

Randy let out a sigh, turning to face Jon before glancing at Daniel. Watching Jon grab a sheet of paper and a pen, Randy began to mumble under his breath, "I want Corbyn and whoever he's with back here before Christmas."

"No, no you can't make Kai come here." Daniel spoke up, "She won't- She can't do well with the public, don't bring her here."

"Daniel just let them-"

"I can't, I promised Corbyn." Daniel said, a frown on his face as his eyes began to tear up, "If Jack's mouth wasn't so fucking big I could've kept this to myself."

"Sorry for being concerned for Corbyn," Jack rolled his eyes, "Do you know how many people are confused of what he's doing? He's affecting so many people."

"Because those people affected him." Daniel looked at Jack, "He left because of this the first time, and not even a day after he returned you pressured him into going on tour, you didn't think about him."

"We couldn't cancel the tour," Jonah defended themselves, "We said it's not Why Don't We without Corbyn."

"You all saw how unhappy he looked and how he got so good at faking it within six months, he never got better, he got better at faking." Daniel told them all as Randy rolled his eyes, "Because you didn't care about how he felt, you just wanted money."

"We're getting him back here within the next week Daniel, with or without the person he's with." Randy said as Daniel shook his head.

"Oh my god fuck all of you," Daniel huffed, grabbing his jacket and walking out of the office.

Grabbing his phone from the pocket of his jeans, the boy called up Corbyn's sister, Ashley who picked up not even three seconds after her phone started ringing.

"What's up?"

"You're going to hate me," Daniel said as Ashley paused.

"Tell me you didn't-"

"I didn't think before speaking, they know."

A/N

we live for the drama