Part 8- His Eyes

Asiyah's POV.

I can't believe whatever that is going on.

I'm literally in so much shock.

Like how??

How does he know this?

Who told him?

This is something that I've never told anyone about.

And the reason why I didn't told anybody is because I want it to just forget everything that happened and move on.

It was a mistake that shouldn't have happened and I've learned my lesson.

But moving on is never easy.

That guy was once special to me but I wasn't for him.

I let my guards down and everything just happened so fast that I wasn't able to realize where things were going wrong.

Anyways, how does he know?

I want it to ask him but seeing his face was making me angry so I didn't.

Why did he had to make a show and tell Sultan he likes me??

Why is he always getting on my nerves?!

We're still training every day as usual.

I'm not going to lie, I feel more energetic and full of energy day by day.

We train pretty hard and I was never used to this before.

Although training is cool, being here is still not comfortable for me.

So many times I thought about ways to escape again but I just never know when to because this place is filled with bodyguards everywhere.

But also, ever since I met my family I can't stop thinking about what Abbu told me.

It literally stopped me from doing anything because I fear the outcome.

Everyone seems to be fine but I'm not.

I'm starting to think that this is just how Allah wants things to be.

But... Why would Allah do this to me?

He knows me perfectly well the most.

So why?

I'm tired of overthinking and doubting everyone around me.

But I can't sinply let my guards down already.

This morning, I was expecting us to train again but to my surprise were not.

As we were eating breakfast, Sultan announced that our first mission would be today.

Were going to be put in teams with a leader and we'll be sent somewhere where the mission takes place.

He said that it was all a play and that we don't need to worry too much but we have to take it seriously because situation like these will probably happen in the futur.

I don't know about others but I'm just not ready for this. I will mess up or something bad will definitely happen, I just feel it.

May Allah protect me.

After breakfast, we were asked to go get the necessary equipments in a room such as guns, vest protection and other things I had no idea what were used for.

They gave each one of us a gun and a vest. Just as I was holding it in my hands, they started shaking again.

I took the courage to put it in my back pocket just like every one else.