Chapter 15 || "Blondie and Daddy."

- Pandora -

Waking up early on a Sunday morning was an extremely rare occurrence for me.

Waking up with Luke sitting beside me was just impossible.

"Um, hey." I coughed, glancing curiously up at his bright blue eyes.

He sent me a small smile and awkwardly brushed a piece of hair off my forehead, nervously tapping his feet against my carpet.

He wanted to say something, and I already knew what it was about.

"He told you, didn't he?" I sighed, slowly sitting myself up.

"Yeah," he grimaced, shooting me a sympathetic glance "I'm really sorry Pandora."

"Don't be," I replied bitterly, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes "apparently being felt up by one of Ashton's creepy friends is an honour, I should feel happy or some shít like that."

"Look, I know you're feeling really angry about this all," he tried, gently placing his hand on my shoulder "but Ashton's slightly right. There's no reason to dwell on something that happened in the past. It was only Zayn and he was drunk, he didn't mean it."

"I don't give a shít," I hissed, annoyance creeping up inside me "I was abused, I deserve to be angry."

"Pandora, don't make this harder for yourself." He sighed, slowly standing up and making his way towards my door "Now get up, we're going out."

"Where?" I frowned, crossing my arms defiantly across my chest.

He sent me a mischievous smile before exiting my room, leaving me alone to wallow on my own self pity and confusion.

-

"You really made no effort, did you?" Luke chuckled, glancing at me as I followed him outside.

I shrugged and placed my sunglasses on, tucking my hands deeply into my pockets.

I hadn't bothered to make myself look appealing; I really wasn't in the mood for male attention. I had just chucked on a pair of shorts and a plain white camisole, matching with my old black vans. My hair was wavy and flew freely in the wind, my face free from make-up.

I looked dead and that's how I felt.

Fitting, wasn't it?

"I hope you realise Ashton's driving us." Luke chuckled, stopping to point at a familiar car parked halfway down the street.

I gave a nonchalant shrug and pushed past my twin brother, nervously tugging at the thread on my shorts.

I would be lying if I said I hated Ashton, but that didn't mean I liked him. My thoughts - as well as my feelings - were pretty messed up at the moment, and I didn't know what to think.

"Where are we going?" I questioned, receiving the same answer I got each time I asked that goddamn question.

"It's a surprise."

"Just tell me!" I groaned, following him towards the car.

I caught Ashton's eye but quickly looked away, deliberately hopping into the backseat of the car. Luke shot me a confused glance before getting in the passenger seat, his eyes falling curiously onto Ashton.

"What happened between you two?"

"Fück off Luke." I hissed, resting my chin on the palm of my hand.

The two boys exchanged a bemused glance before Ashton started the car, pulling out of his space and into the almost empty street.

I had no clue where we were going, but I could guarantee that I'd hate it.