Chapter 11

Luna entered the RoR, and could tell something was wrong. Hadrian was reading a book  but was just staring at it, and Neville was just staring at his plants. 

"What Happened?" She asked

"There's a hidden person in the castle" Neville answered now looking at the Marauders map. Pointing at the empty bubble, and footsteps when she came over to look at it. Luna looked at the clock on the wall.

"Well, I don't have any more classes today but you two have a few more so you go do those and I will try and figure out who they are?" She offered not wanting to two to miss class. The twins in front of her nodded, and mutely got ready for their next class, which was charms.

Anyone could tell that through charms, history, and DADA the two were distracted. As the final bell rang and the two ran put of the classroom as if satan himself was on their heels.

They ran to the RoR, and ran to their rooms rushing to change out of  their uniforms. They finished changing and reentered the living room where Luna was standing over the open map.

"I'm trying to figure out where this room the person is in" Luna had a piece of parchment and a quill and was writing out that she could.

"Should we get the other twins? It's likely they went everywhere on the map" Neville asked

"Um" Hadrian looked at the clock "they should be finishing potions right now so they should be here in about 10 minutes" Hadrian said. Draco trudged in the room and just kinda plopped on the couch.

"You good?" Neville asked the blonde.
Draco just held up a letter. Hadrian took the letter and read it out loud.

Dear Draco,
Your Aunt Bella was given us wonderful news! It seems that your cousin is alive along with Tom's sons. Are you in contact with them? Your letters seem vaguely empty of the complaints about Potter and Longbottom, ask them to contact their birth parents won't you?

Love,
Narcissa

The room was quiet when he finished reading the letter.

"I knew we forgot to do something" Luna commented idly.

"Forgot to do what?" George asked.

"We forgot to figure out a way to write to our parents. " Hadrian told them.

"But, do either of you know where this is" Hadrian asked pointing towards the nameless person.

"Oh," George looked trouble as he looked at the map  "that's over there across from the blank Portrait. It's in the west wing with all the empty rooms and such. Why?"

"We walked past there earlier and Hadrian and Neville heard someone calling out to them, and then we look and the person has no name on the map, we wanna know" Luna told them

"Well give us a few minutes to change and eat a snack and we will go looking for them" Fred said as he and George shot towards their rooms.

A few minutes later they were heading towards the west wing with sandwiches.

"So if we cast a muffilo spell around the portrait it should muffle all sounds and whatever happens." Fred nodded to himself as he spoke.

They cast the spell on the seemingly blank portrait and had a take a few minutes trying to open the door. Hadrian had his invisibility cloak in his pocket just incase it was needed.

The door opened and they cast a few lumos', Draco choose to stay outside.

Hadrian walked into one of the tunnels and lowered the intensity of the lumos when he heard a whimper. He saw a woman with ripped clothes, covered in bruises, her dark hair long and dirty, Her eyes half closed and in the light he could see bottle green eyes.  Hadrian stared at her for a second.

"Mom?" He asked softly

"Nev get in here!" He called out. Neville entered the room.

"Help me get her out of here would you?" Hadrian and Neville worked and got her up away from the wall, tossing the cloak over her they left the room. Fred, George, and Luna met them in the front and Draco helped them take the woman back to the RoR.

Once she was settled Draco ran over to the fire place and threw floo powder in it and called his mom through. She came through and saw the woman. They ended up sending the woman back with Narcissa to Malfoy Manor where the woman could get the most help.

Luna noticed that Hadrian and Neville seemed strangely quiet. They just sat in the corner of the couch just holding hands.

"You too okay?" She asked her voice laced with concern.

"Huh. Oh yeah we just recognized the woman." Neville answered his voice distracted.

"You know I thought we might meet our mother in a different way, but at least we met her" Hadrian said a small bit of sad humor coloring his voice