《Chapter 10》

Jason's p.o.v

I struggled to form words. What am i supposed to say when your little sister found out that you've poisoned her food? Neck, how did she even know in the first place?

"Eat it." She says. "Prove to me that it isn't poisoned." I gulped. F*ck! Now what?

I can't eat it because the I'd get poisoned and this poison is strong but..

I can't deny either otherwise she'd know it's poisoned....

I'm left tongue tied right now. After noticing my silence she chuckled darkly. "I knew it." Huh?

She took the plate away and placed it near her mouth. Wait...what the hell is she doing? "What are you doing?" I ask looking from her plate to her. "You wanted me too eat it, didn't you?" She uses a fork and puts a bunch of pasta on it. "Well. I'm doing what you asked for." She placed it in her mouth  and swallowed it without hesitation.

She then gobbled the whole plate down which makes my eyes widen. All the boys did the same. What the f*cking hell?! Shes gonna get poisoned yet she's eating it!

"Are you crazy?!" I yell grabbing her empty plate. "Maybe I am. Who knows?" She just..
"You ate poisoned food! Don't you know what can happen?" I yell. I don't even know why I'm even yelling at her. It's like scolding a piece of wood.

"I don't care." She shrugs. "It's not the first time I've been poisoned anyway." This silences everyone. She was...poisoned before? What does she mean?

"What does that mean?" I ask observing her. "Exactly what it sounded like. I've been poisoned before." She says as if it's obvious. She walked towards the stairs. "Oh. By the way..." she paused.
We all turned our heads to her. "You don't have to hide it anymore. You don't have to try and make me trust you. It's not gonna work. You can bully me all you want. Don't try and fake kindness. It's too lowly." She says before leaving and heading upstairs. We heard her door click and we all looked at one another.

We were just covered in silence. "Why did she-" Romeo began but Ethan cut him off. "She said that we don't have to pretend to like her anymore and that we can torture her." We looked towards him. He was rubbing his him in thought. "She seemed so calm and determined about it...why?" He was questioning himself.

"I don't get her." Leonardo says sighing. We could hear the shock in both their voices. Even Ethan, who observes people so well, can't figure Vanessa out. She's way too..complicated.

"What are we supposed to do now?" Leonardo asks. "Simple. Torture her. Except this time we don't have to hide it and pretend to like her." I say with anger. "We can finally get rid of that b*tch before she ruins our lives...just like before." They gritted their teeth in anger. They were remembering what father told them.

"She's a sl*t and a gold digger. Get rid of her. She's the root of all evil. She caused most of this mess. Vanessa that stupid b*tch."

Don't worry father. We'lldefinitely ruin this sl*t. We'll pay her back. Just watch.

With that I left to go to my room to get ready for bed and my brothersdid the same.

Vanessa's p.o.v ⚠(torture scene ahead)

I walked into my room and closed the door shut. I just leaned against the door remembering things. Things that I didn't want to remember...

All those times when people said that my mum was just a wh*re and I was too. The times when my meals were poisoned. I had to eat it and suffer the pain. I had to take all the beatings and I had to fight back. I had to...for my mum.