39

" 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 "

I sit in silence for the order meetings as I didn't really want to get involved in this shit, we were currently discussing whether or not to tell Harry. I didn't really care, but I knew what was about to happen. 'y/n your opinions' I took a deep breath, 'I think its clear he's more stable than I am' I stated not following anything with it. 'That shouldn't matter y/n's capable of doing magic, she's known a lot longer how to use it' I scoffed catching their attention. 'That's a pretty pathetic excuse for just wanting to say I'm basically the evil twin and Harry has probably told Sirius who told you that Voldemort quite literally only tried to kill me because I was supposedly stronger than him, that's why I'm here. So you can keep an eye on me' That was the most I had spoken all summer I huffed and got up scraping my chair against the floor leaving. I shut the door and slid down to the wall.

I slid my hair through my hands and felt it turn a dark blue, I focused on my hair returning to its origin colour. My hair changed back and I looked up not expecting to see anyone but instead I saw the twins, Ginny, Ron, Hermione and to my surprise, Harry. He smiled at me, I ran up the stairs, we both kind of stood awkwardly before he wrapped his arms around me in a hug. 'You been good?' He asked and in reply I nodded. 'You're in the order?' I let out a small scoff sound, 'kind of' He nodded clearly bitter. 'Nightmares?' I frowned nodding a little 'But they've been better lately' My voice was quiet and sore as I didn't really want to talk much. 'How?' Harry quizzed clearly wanting to know how to stop his. 'Draco' I squeaked out. Now I think about it I really shouldn't of said that but its too late. 

'Malfoy?' I nodded 'He uh, he just helped' I admitted, it wasn't the complete truth but it wasn't a lie. 'He was here?' His voice was bitter and angry. I gulped, Ron had a hand on Harry's shoulder 'mate don't' Harry looked seething with me, so much for hugs. 'You're with him aren't you?' I closed my eyes for a second and took a deep breath. 'yes.' Last year, I would of punched him for that attitude but this time I just looked at him and walked away into my room, I couldn't deal with him right now, I guess dinner would be fun.

|||

Per usual I sat in silence whilst eating dinner, Harry shooting me dirty looks, Sirius was telling Harry information before Mrs Weasley butted in 'No, that's enough he's just a boy' Harry looked from me to Mrs Weasley to Sirius. 'Okay but then why is y/n in the order' I rolled my eyes answering before Sirius could. 'They need an eye on me, I'm stronger supposedly' Harry scoffed 'didn't you almost die last year?' I widened my eyes 'Didn't you?' Everyone else had become silent, 'At least when I was close to death mum and dad spoke to me' I growled and stood. 'Careful' He shrugged 'I wasn't lying was I?' I slammed my hand down. Harry stood so he was at my height, 'Traitor' He spat at  me. I leaped over the table taking him to the ground with me. 'STOP IT!'

We struggled with each other both getting punches in , I pinned him down by his hands both of us breathing ridiculously heavily. 'You are a fucking dick' I swore my voice breaking. 'THEY CAME TO ME NOT YOU!' He screamed, a tear slipped from my eyes and fell onto his cheek, 'Because you're Harry potter! How noble of you! Who fell to Cedric's side when he died who cried hugging him? Who held his hand? Who actually fucking cared about him? Me! Not you. One day you'll fuck up and everyone will realise you're not amazing. You treat the ones who care like shit because you think you're special.' I slammed his arms down making his head hit the floor again before I got up and walked towards the door. 'And when Malfoy realises what Voldemort said was true he'll leave you. Just as you deserve' I froze at the door.

What he just said hurt more than I thought it would, it hit me deep because maybe he wasn't wrong, I whipped around, 'and what makes you think Hermione and Ron would stick with you when they realise what you're like'. I paused 'You're just as bad as I am, but you hide it by acting noble. I wouldn't make any mistakes if I were you.' I turned running up the stairs trying to stop the balling that I was doing. I couldn't help it because I knew everything he had said was right. They loved Harry more, and Draco was going to leave me.

I slammed my door shut and screamed, I slid down the right wall, and kicked my dresser making the only photo of Draco and I had fall and smash. 'No,no,no' I muttered reaching over to fix it, My hands started to cut, I looked down at the blood on my hands and flashed back to me having Cedric's blood all over me. I screamed again still crying, I shook my head 'no no please go away' i shook back and forth holding my knees in. I stood and the next thing I did was what any teenage girl does when they're sad. I made my way over to the mirror my face dead straight as I grabbed  pair of scissors and started cutting as straight as I could. I was a metamorphmagus I could just grow it back, but I wouldn't this time. I heard my door open 'fuck off' I heard two light chuckles, 'y/n, want us to straighten it out from the back' I looked around and let a tiny smile play at my sad face. 'Yes please Lupin' Sirius closed the door.