Chapter 28: Summer break equals no school? Yeah baby

The worse part about everything
is knowing that a part
of them were right.
You don't belong at all.
You are actually too different that it makes everything worse.

Miracine Seaton

        I really do not want to go to school.  Just hoe would I face anyone with everything I said at that party?  What if they asked if I did the supposed task?
       I lied, but then I could pretend I did to someone I did not know.  Regardless, Kaisa's was thrilling to see and watching Mivozene's reaction was golden.
      However, it saddens me a bit that Ashton looked like he was in pain.  I wonder why....Wait does Ashton and Kaisa?  No.  Actual.  Way.  I am celebrating.

        I stretched my arms and I got out of my bed.  When I am older, I will make sure there is something so mermaids can turn into a mermaid just by taking off that item and touching water.  And if they touch water when they have that item on they will still remain a human.  Let me tell you, having to run away whenever water accidentally goes on me is annoying and tiring.

        "Mina!!" I heard a few loud banging knocks on my door.  Good morning to you too Mivozene.

         "I am here and awake what do you want?" I opened the door to a Mivozene's whose dark eyes were shining brightly this day.

       "Nothing come on we should go if we do not want to be late."  He says shrugging.  Wait he cares?

        "Since when in the great sea, did you ever care about going to school?" I narrowed my eyes at him.
      Hmmmmm fishy...

         "Since I found something worthwhile I do."  Oh no, what does he enjoy now?  It better not have anything to do with me or Seivon for that matter.

         We headed to the school grounds together as in brother and sister.  If someone looked at us they could tell but the fact we avoided each other made it impossible.  We were siblings with corrupted lives. 
        He was suppose to wear the crown, he was suppose to be the stronger one, the one always going hardcore on everyone.  He was suppose to be the more older one , the one that would protect me and always be on my side but... Corruption happened.
       I was suppose to be the nice, sweet, silly, fun, childish and playful one.  The one that is too innocent for her own good that is never told the truth.  Yeah the last part is true.  They always hid the deeper truth and I had to go digging to find it, but some things still main mysterious.  I wonder if we came in together, would people will realize the truth?
       Will Seivon finally understand who I am?  Preparing for anything--the good and bad, we walked forward.  We arrived and Mivozene kept following me wherever I went.  Now I finally knew what this was about.  He is making sure I do not go off anywhere doing anything he does not approve of.

       "Miraaaaaaaa!" Melody waved frequently at me.  I smiled back.  I took a couple steps forward, I heard him walked the same amount.  I went right, so did he.  I went left, as did he.  I stopped, and he did.  I groaned as I was few feet away from them.

      "Are you serious?" I yelled as soon as I was by them.

      "What?" He acted so innocent, and it was a pain.

     I rolled my eyes.  "What is going on?" Kaisa looked between me and Mivozene.

    "Stop following me everywhere I go!" I exclaimed, giving him a very murderous and irritated glare.

     "Oh that...Why?" He asked as if he couldn't understand why I didn't like that, "I just want to make sure you do not do anything that some will not approve of." He gives me a mysterious look.