Chapter | 15

It was now 5pm and jimin had just arrived at jungkook's house opening the door to see jungkook sitting beside his best friend who was still asleep on the couch.

"how is he?" jimin asks

"he is okay, he has deep bruises but we have medication for that, I will take care of him- I promise," jungkook says

"do you have his things?" jungkook continues as he gets up and looks at jimin's arms

"yeah I grabbed his phone, wallet, noodles and that was pretty much it," jimin says putting the things down on the table.

"is that a flip phone? what about his clothes?" jungkook asks

"he doesn't have many clothes , he only has the ones he is wearing now and old clothes that are big on him so I threw them out," jimin says

"that's okay I will be getting him new clothes anyways," jungkook says while he picks up taehyung's phone.

"how does he use this? even answer emails?" jungkook asks

"well it can be only used for texting or calling, he goes to work early and uses the desktop on his desk for checking emails," jimin says sadly knowing how much his best friend is struggling.

"okay I will be taking him out shopping when he feels better," jungkook says grabbing taehyung's things

"I have to go back to work kook but ring me when he wakes up, I will come to visit," jimin says as they say goodbye.

jungkook grabs a blanket and puts it over taehyung and turns the fire on.

he walks towards his kitchen and starts to make something to eat.

Taehyung stirs awake as he adjusts his eyes to the light as soon as his eyes adjust to the light he looks around to see a very fancy house. he slowly gets up and grunts in pain and holds his stomach as he gets up.

'has the guy that beat me up kidnaped me' taehyung thought as tears clouded his sight. he walks towards the kitchen hearing movements.

taehyung is shaking as he walks in pain knees feeling weak, he doesn't want to die. taehyung limps into the kitchen as he smells something amazing making his mouth water.

jungkook turned around when he heard little footsteps only to see taehyung with teary eyes looking at him.

"taehyung" jungkook says dropping what he was doing and walks towards the sobbing taehyung

"come here," jungkook says opening up his arms

taehyung moved towards him and put his head on jungkook's chest, tears falling down.

"you're safe tae" jungkook says holding taehyung carefully

"w-why am I h-here?" taehyung stutters as he moves from the hug looking at jungkook.

"I found you unconscious at your place," jungkook says sitting taehyung down on the dining table chairs.

"o-oh, thank you for taking care of me I should get going now," taehyung says about to stand up but jungkook carefully pulls him back to sit down.

"no you will stay here, you aren't going back there you will stay with me for a bit then I will be getting you an apartment," jungkook says looking at taehyung's bruised face