More

Yes, the doctor said I should take it easy, but Lawrence is taking it too far. He's been carrying me everywhere literally.
I know he's been caring and all but it's overwhelming. Sometimes he'll peck me on the lips and in his eyes and rapid breathing, I can see that he wants more. One time, he kissed me and advanced a little and I was so happy that he was stopped restraining himself but my happiness was cut short as he stopped in between laying hot kisses on my neck.

I wanted to scream for him to continue but I held myself back as I knew I was not fully healed.

I am now though, but he still treats me like a glass that would shatter at any moment and if there's one feeling I hate it's being over dependent on someone.

I'm not angry, I just want more.

"Lawrence it's me. Open up". I heard a female voice from the other side of the door so I go ahead and open it revealing his mom and another really pretty lady.

"Good day ma'am, but Lawrence is not home". I smiled at her despite her deep frown directed at me.

"Well, it's good that he's not here right now because there is something I want to tell you personally". She said with a smirk that shows nothing but mischief. Already dreading whatever she's about to say, I roll my tongue over my bottom lip to add a lil moisture as they were getting dry.

"Okay, I'm all ears". I replied, picking my fingers due to the long silence that came after my reply. After a long terrifying wait, she broke the silence.

"Trina dear, I do not know or even care to know what you used on my son but I want you to know that you'll never be with him. I'll never accept you". She stopped and looked into my eyes and all I could read from both her eyes and expression was hatred deep hatred.

That just made me ask myself what have I done to her to deserve such hatred.
I was brought out of my thoughts when she continued...

"I brought him someone today and surprisingly met you here. This-". She said pulling the lady closer with a big smile.
"This is what my Lawrence's type looks like. Do you smell poor?". She asked and I involuntarily tried to perceive myself to confirm whether I emit a particular smell that reeks of poverty .

I'm going crazy.

I surprise myself sometimes because right now, I don't feel anything negative. It's like I saw it coming. I patted myself on the back for not tearing up like I would in this situation. So I smiled and looked back at her (his mom).

"Ma'am, I know you don't want me here or with your son but I'm sorry, you can't scare me away or get me to leave until he says so. I love that man and even if he says so, he has to give me a good enough reason to go. No one except us can break us up". I finished with a relieved sigh. I've wanted to say this to her face ever since but couldn't find the courage to do so.

"How dare you?". She snarled and raised her hand as if to slap me, I instinctively closed my eyes waiting for the sound and pain go come but it didn't so I slowly opened my eyes to see him standing there.

Yeah, you guessed who.

My night in shining armor, well in a beautiful black suit but that don't matter right now. Does it?

At least my face doesn't get to sting today.

"Mom, what is going on here?". He asked while gently placing her hand in his.
His voice is hard but his actions very soft.
But that thought was cut off when she began to cry and hugged him. I'm actually confused right now.

What is making this woman cry now?

"Y-you wouldn't believe what she said to me. I-i can't believe it was me she was referring to, that's why I wanted to slap her". She said crying and actually gasping. Someone give this woman an oscar, she deserves it.

I was gaping at how fat the lie was but didn't even try to defend myself because the way he was holding her as she cried told me what I needed to know

He believed her, without a benefit of doubt.

So I just quietly walked back into the and shut the door not locking it. I sat in the bed and faced the window hoping the beautiful view would calm me down because I was mad, I'm acting the opposite, yes, but I'm beyond mad so I try my possible best to suppress it as nothing good ever comes from anger.

A few minutes later, the clicking sound indicating that the door is locked made me turn around, and he stood there maintaining eye contact but not saying anything, so I started.

"I can't believe you. You know she's never liked me and she tells you that I did something that you know I wouldn't do, and you believe her? I know she's your mom but you didn't even think about it for a second or try to know if what she said was true or not. I am disappointed". I spilled it all in a breath, now the tears thay didn't come before start to show their ugly heads.

He smiled, I can't believe this.

He smiled. He doesn't even take me serious.

"I am disappointed in you baby. How would you think i'd believe that. I just let her cry it out to avoid any trouble or arguments. By the way I heard something. You said you love me, is that true". He asked catching me off guard but it made me smile.

"Yes I do. I love you".

~=•=~

Hey guys, here's a bonus chapter to say sorry for updating late. ❤️

See you next week 😘

Please follow me so you can get notifications to stay updated 😘