Chapter Twenty-Three

Katy's POV

I sat down on a seat across from Alex. We were still in his office. He better not lie to me about Drew again, if he does oh man, it will not be pretty.
"I'm waiting." I said with my arms crossed over my chest.
"Okay, your not going to like this but you asked for it. The day the attack happened. My dad ordered Drew and I to go and make sure the women and children were safe in the basement. He also told us not to come out. Drew was being stubborn and disobeyed my fathers command, I couldn't let my brother just leave so I went after him. He ran straight into the fight and tried to fight the rouges. Of course he was only 12 I think.. so then obviously that didn't go too well. He wasn't killed Katy he didn't die. He was taken by the rouges. The rouges made a pact with this pack. They said if they got to keep Drew then they would leave us alone. My father accepted and ever since we haven't heard from Drew. My father forbid you from coming to the funeral because there was no funeral for Drew." Alex said with glassy eyes.
"So you mean too say that Drew could be alive?" I said with my jaw dropped.
"Yes Katy." Alex replied.
Without giving Alex any notice I left his office and packed my bags again. I'm going to go find Drew even if it's the last thing I do. First I need to find more information on this attack, I have to speak to one of the elders.

Who could I possibly speak too though..  after minutes of thinking I finally got it, doctor Jones!
I ran to the pack hospital and barged into doctor Jones's office. Without even giving him a chance to speak, I spoke.
"Doctor Jones, I'm sorry for just barging in but I need help." I said really fast.
"Okay Katy calm down." He replied
"Do you know about the rouge attack that happened 6 years ago. When the rouges made a pact with this pack about not fighting and bothering this pack?" I asked
"Yes, I was actually fighting in that attack." He replied in an instant.
"Well what rouge pack was that doctor Jones?"  I asked with curiosity.
"Uh it was the dark shadow rouge pack." Doctor Jones said.
"And for peace on this pack, they took the Alpha's youngest son, Drew correct?" I asked
"Correct. Why are you asking me about this Katy?"
"You have to promise that you won't tell anyone." I said
"I promise." Doctor Jones said.
"Well I've just found out that Drew could possibly be alive. I need to find him, I need as much information as I can get though." I said with worry.
"It's highly unlikely that his alive Katy." He said, I'll admit I got pissed when he said that but he was helping me and he was a kind man, so I held my anger in.
"I have to try, Drew means everything to me and even if there's the slightest possibility that his alive well then I'm going to look for him." I said calmly. "Doctor Jones, where is the dark shadow rouge pack located?" I asked

"I know what you mean Katy, I lost the love of my life in that rouge attack as well. I'll stand by you through every step." He sighed and gave me half a smile, I felt bad for him, doctor Jones was one of the few people who treated me well when I was young. "The dark shadow pack is located 80km from here. It's towards the south." Doctor Jones added.

"Thank you doctor Jones I appreciate it." I said and gave him a genuine and honest smile.
He smiled back and then I left his office. I can't tell anyone about my little adventure otherwise they'll stop me. I have to keep quite about this. I'll leave first thing tomorrow morning.

I ran back to the pack house and started packing up everything. Headed back to my guest room so that Zach wouldn't ask any questions about why my bag was packed. I went into the kitchen and got some food. I went back into my room and packed it into my bag. I had a super quick shower and then went back into he kitchen to get food to eat now. After I ate I went into the lounge it was only 6:00pm. When I entered the lounge I saw Ali and gave her a death stare. She looked at me with sorrow, sadness and hurt. Whatever it was her fault, she betrayed me. I then thought nah, I don't even want to be in the same room as that backstabber. So I left the room before I could go any further though I heard my name being called I didn't turn around to see who it was though.
"Katy please stop." Ali said and then grabbed my hand to stop me.
"Let go of my hand. NOW." I demanded.
"I'm sorry for betraying you Katy." Ali said with a hurt expression.
"K bye." I said then walked away.
I heard a loud sigh from Ali but I didn't dare look at her. I just kept walking.

Until 8:00pm I sat in my room on my laptop, researching about the dark shadow pack. Apparently they are the 4th most feared rouge pack in the world. No match for the Royal Wolf though.
I then went downstairs to say goodbye I mean I may never see them again. Although my goodbye to them was a goodnight. I hugged Zach tightly, said goodnight then kissed his perfectly pink lips.
I hugged Jordan and kissed his cheek and said goodnight
Then Hayden, I gave him a hug and kiss as well and he kissed my cheek back.
I then gave Megan a hug and she kissed my forehead.
As much as I didn't want to I gave Ali a hug and said goodnight. They all looked at me confused as to why I was giving them hugs. I wish I could tell them.

I'm going to miss them. But I'll be back.

_____
Is Drew really alive?! thoughts?? :)

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
- Strictly Confidential