Learning My Place

Warning: we are about to give the gluck Gluck super sucker 3000, so if that's not for you, skip this chapter 🥳

My heart stops. Ice replaces the blood in my veins. I feel weak.

"My place?" My voice is weak. Should I run? Hide? I've overstepped one too many times.

"You're mine. You tend to forget that." His voice is a dangerous growl.

"I'm sorry," I say, but I know it's too late. The damage has already been done.

"I didn't want to keep you when I found you at Burgess's manor. But your powers intrigued me. And that pretty face of yours."

Butterflies flutter in my stomach. This is wrong. I shouldn't want to be with my Master. And yet, part me wants him to go on.

"And now I finally get the change to fuck that pretty mouth of yours, until you forget how to argue."

I don't say anything. Is there any proper response to that? Do I admit that I've wanted to fuck him since I first saw him? That I imagine him kissing me?

"Now, be a good girl and close that door." Despite my mind's protests, my body obeys him. "Now get on your knees."

My legs shake as I slowly sink to the floor. I feel a strange mixture of fear and excitement.

"Good girl." His grabs my face with his gloved hand, running his fingers along my delicate jawline, stopping at my lips. "I think this mouth can do so much more than argue," he murmurs.

"Yes Master," I whisper. My body tingles in anticipation as he lets out a low chuckle. I want this. No, I need this.

The Mandalorian stands up, tugging on his pants. It's so dark I can barely see as he sits back down, but I'm aware of a giant figure slipping out of his pants. A shudder runs through my body as I see just how big it is.

"I was going to throat fuck the shit out of you, but I've had a long day. I think it's time for that mouth of yours to prove its worth." He tangles his fingers within my hair, pulling me towards him.

Before I can think, his cock is inside my mouth. I try to suppress a moan, but it slips out as his hand shoved my head further down his hard member. Fuck.

He jerks my head back up, leaving me gasping for breath. Spit clings to my lips and chin. I know I look like a pitiful whore right now.

"Stand up." My legs are shaky, but I do as I'm told. His hands begin tearing off my clothes as if his life depended on it. I've never been naked in front of a man before. And yet, I've never been more ready.

Despite the warmth of the room, my nipples are hard as I stand in front of him. Suddenly I'm self conscious. I begin to wrap my arms around myself to cover up, but he interrupts me.

"No." He grabs my arms and holds them at my side. "This is the view I've been dying to see." His hands travel upward from my arms to by breasts. He touches me gently, as if I'm fragile. "Now you're going to get back on your knees and worship my cock. Don't fucking stop until my cum fills you."

My knees sink to the floor as his fingers grab my hair. Everything happens so quickly. His cock is inside my mouth, his hand guiding my head up and down his enormous length. I should be quiet, but I can't stop moaning and gagging as he pushes me forward, faster and faster. Even though his helmet, I can hear the Mandalorian's muffled moans.

"Fuck. Your mouth is perfect." He groans as his grip tightens on my hair. "I'm going to cum in that whore mouth of yours."

I gasp as a thick, salty liquid fills my mouth. His cum.

"Swallow like the obedient girl you're supposed to be." I follow his orders, forcing myself to ignore the taste. "Good girl." His stuffs his cock back into his pants, still gasping. "Now put your clothes back on. And if you even think about touching yourself tonight..." His voice trails off, leaving a threat lingering in the air.

He collapses on the cot as I hastily get dressed. I can't believe that just happened. I can't believe I just did that.