Settling In

After getting everything out of the suitcase, Angel used her magic to have the armory come to life getting stuff in place. 

Not to mention she easily won over Nifty and Husk. She made it up to Husk with not only some gold but with some firewhisky she had. He was one happy demon cat.

She had some clothing she didn't like much so she shrunk them for Nifty's size.

"I see they took to you quickly!" Alastor laughed.

"Thanks, to be honest i didn't expect them to like me right away. I guess that come from having fighting for a great portion of my human life." Angel confessed as she headed to the kitchen for a drink. 

"Fighting?" Alastor asked.

"Well, i was basically a child soldier in a Wizarding War and my so-called superiors were stupid enough to let children do their dirty work. Great Britian is so behind in keeping with the times, especially in preventing any dark art attacks on our people. And it doesn't help that most magic families sided with the Dark Lord as they called him, and they manipulated the British Wizarding Community to their own advantage. I was basically against a whole government system while being a puppet for their bidding at the same time. On top of that, after the war, many sons of those families wanted my hand because of my power for a stronger pedigree. I stayed a virgin though." Angel said taking a sip of her drink.

"Whoa, wait. Why did they have you fight at, whatever age you were?" Husker asked.

"Because of a stupid so-called prophacy, and yes, many of my kind believe stuff like that and are mental-minded sheep that would let others be sent to the slaughter for a so-called 'Greater Good'. As a result, we lost many good people including my parents that died protecting me at infantcy. A divinator foretold that a child of Peverell blood would stop him, but it resulted in my parents' deaths. That madman then attempted to take my life, but my mom made a spell that kept him from harming me. He was gravely injured and barely got away while i wound up with this scar." Angel gestured to her forehead.

"Heh. From how you describe this Wizarding World, they make even Hell sound more pleasant." Husk said taking a swig of his firewhisky. 

"Yeah! I don't like how they had you do all their work for them! You at least deserved to live your mortal life your way!" Nifty said hugging Angel's legs.

"What became of that madman?" Alastor asked curious.

"...I ended up killing him after clashing with him for seven years since I was 11."

That silenced the trio before Angel continued.

"He was after this, The Elder Wand, the most powerful wand in existance, rumored to have been made by Death himself. But there was a drawback to it. It's a very fincky wand and many previous owners weren't alive to warn him. Those who possesed this wand always met a bloody and untimely demise." Angel said as she showed the Elder Wand. "Anyway, he desired power to the point he killed one of his own followers who he thought was the new owner. But when he faced me in our last battle, he wound up losing. Before that, i had to hunt down horacuxes which he had made by ritually taking the life of an innocent and destroying them." Angel said.

Nifty then asked "Why didn't it work for him?"

"...Because it never answered to him. You see, there are mystics who study wandlore, and one thing has been clear. Do you guys really think that a mystic can randomly choose a wand and control it?" She said earning confused looks and she smiled. "If so, you guys still have a long way to go before understanding magic."

"What do you mean by that?" Husk asked.

Angel smiled and spoke;
"It's the other way around. The wand chooses the master. Sometimes they would stick with the master to death, other times some would change allegiance to another wizard who's more stronger or worthy. And a wand would never let itself be used to kill or harm a worthy master." She said earning a look of surprise from the other demons. "Voldemort, as he called himself to instill fear in other wizards and witches, thought if he killed his follower who had to kill Dumbledore as being a double agent for him, he'd gain control of the Elder Wand. But it never answered to him. It was my rival Draco's when he disarmed our late headmaster in the Astronomy Tower first. Then the Wand answered to him.....Until the night I disarmed Draco at his family Manor..." She said giving the demons time to connect the dots. "And neither Draco nor the idiot ever figured it out. Only Snape did. He was under a vow to protect Draco from anything by his mom. Even from Voldemort. And was able to keep his promise."

"In other words he tried to face against the real master of the Wand, only to be killed by it." Alastor said chuckling.

"Hmph! Serves him right!" Nifty said. "Wait. If you're dead now, how come the wand is still here with you?"

"I'm guessing even in death, it won't let it's rightful master go." Angel shrugged. "Then again, I suppose it's better than having it fall in the wrong hands. Now back in the mortal world, it'll just be a legend."

"Hm. Possibly." 

---------------------------

end of another chapter. What should be for the next chapter?

plz comment!